- $75,000 to $80,000 Yearly
A manufacturing company is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for supporting the development and installation of new manufacturing equipment/processes, supporting and implementing continuous improvement activities, and resolving equipment performance issues.
- College Degree in Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering is required.
- Co-op or internship experiences preferred.
- Knowledge or experience in manufacturing philosophy and techniques.
- Working knowledge of Statistical Process Control techniques and Machine Process Development.
- Effective problem-solving, judgment, and independent thinking skills for troubleshooting, repairing, and recognizing of acceptable or unacceptable product quality.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with other functional areas as follows: Quality Assurance, Design Engineering, Purchasing and Inventory Control,
- Scheduling, and Shipping/Receiving.
- Able to handle frequent interruptions, meet tight deadlines, and handle conflict in an effective manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- CNC programming required (HMC specific, M + G code)
- Machining process development
- Fixture/machine tooling experience
- Fanuc control experience
- Mastercam (preferred)
Awesome Benefits, salary package, and a good environment
elite Human Capital GroupWhitewater, WI
ManufacturingView All elite Human Capital Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.