REMOTE DevOps Engineer
ektello is working with an entertainment leader based out of Orlando, FL to find a talented Technical DevOps Engineer. This is a crucial and innovative team that is looking for someone who can join their growing team! This is a long-term W2 contract, and ektello offers a PTO and medical benefit package.
Responsibilities: The DevOps Engineer is responsible for implementing and maintaining the continuous integration / continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipeline that meets Development, IT Security and Program Governance requirements. The DevOps Engineer is also responsible for implementing the infrastructure and processes that ensure environment availability through adherence to quality gates, and supporting production releases of approved software builds.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency across multiple development languages, tools, and methodologies, with deep experience in DevOps, Agile Software Delivery, and Scaled Agile Framework.
- Possess strong technical and interpersonal leadership skills, with the ability to lead and mentor a strong technical team, with a goal of building a world-class System Team organization.
- Experience with evaluating new technologies and incorporating them into existing and new processes.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Proven experience interacting with all levels of business and technical project stakeholders.
#remotework #remote #devops
Why Work Here?Search Current Career Opportunities: http://w.ektello.com/search-jobs
We love working with great people and connecting them to their next career home!