Provide Cyber-focused Splunk subject matter expertise through, analytic development, dashboard and visualization creation to drive security enablement, accountability, and support incident triage. This role will be expected to participate in various aspects of the implementation, including using Splunk in the development of insider threat indicators, synthesize large scale system & communication logs, develop analytical data sets and behavior models, and develop and assist in applying Splunk machine learning algorithms to identify anomalous activities. There will also be an expectation for this role to employ standard Splunk visualization elements, including charts and tables, and use drill downs and form inputs. Interface directly with clients to comprehend requirements and expected outcomes. Work as part of a larger team delivering a broad range of cyber security services to customers.
• Participation in the Splunk architecture and strategy programs, with the ability to drive the implementation of the strategic vision for Splunk.
• Work to solve unique problems across a variety of use cases within Splunk.
• Lead the design and development of monitoring solutions via the integration of various toolsets into Splunk.
• Share best practices and create innovative solutions to push user adoption and maximize the value of Splunk.
• Assist in workshops (including training sessions) to help customers leverage the full value of Splunk solutions and lead periodic stakeholder meetings.
• Provide insights with respect to the availability and applicability of new products and features.
• Experience writing complex SPL queries for dashboards, reports and apps.
• Familiarity & previous use with Splunk Enterprise Security (Splunk ES)
• Experience in translating business requirements into concrete data analytic solutions.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience in regex and field extraction
• Experience in Development of Dashboards, HTML,CSS, SPL Commands.
• A passion for Analytics, for helping customer and share the stories and meaning in their data.
• Highly inquisitive and ability to work both independently and in collaborative setting
• Strong teamwork, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
Education & Experience
• Have at a minimum a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or other technology related field
• Two or more years of professional working experience with Splunk analytics, and experience in the design, development, integration, testing, and implementation of a large scale analytical data sets in Splunk
Why Work Here?Search Current Career Opportunities: http://w.ektello.com/search-jobs
We love working with great people and connecting them to their next career home!