- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ektello is working with a Media and Entertainment Client to find a Senior Technical Program Manager in LA, CA (to join a growing team).
All candidates must be willing and able to work on W2 without sponsorship. No C2C options.
Architecture Program Manager Role Description: -
· Oversee open-source strategy, tools, and policies, partnering with legal, security, and senior leadership to eliminate friction in the engineering process
· Provide documentation, training, and answer questions about use of open source for all software developers (see, e.g., recent issues raised by relicensing of Grafeas) leveraging cross functional expertise from the Architecture Guild
· Represent client’s open-source program in public to communicate the open-source strategy within and outside the company.
· Manage dashboards and community health reports.
· Maintain open-source license compliance reviews and oversight.
· Maintain Fossa or other mechanism to support software developers who are distributing code in open-source compliance
· Review and approve proposed publications of open source by coordinating with stakeholders on Business strategy, Security, Intellectual Property and Privacy
· Make sure that news makes it to the right audiences so that company gets the entire benefit it’s hoping to receive from publication
· Coordinate individual employee contributions to - projects requiring contributor license agreements (such as Android or other Google open-source projects) Standards bodies like W3C, FIDO - Trade groups like the LF, CNCF
· Coordinate marketing and external communications about open source
· Directly impact the culture of open source
· Organize Architecture Guild working groups including helping define scope, estimating timeframes, SME requirement for solution creation etc.
· Help keep track of Architecture Guild engagement metrics.
· For example: attendance at bi-weekly meetings, participation in working groups, leading working groups etc.
· Help create materials for Architecture Guild presentations to L3’s and other senior stakeholders.
Search Current Career Opportunities: http://www.ektello.com/search-jobs