Process logistics invoices
Knowledge of SAP
Experience with 3PL vendors
Prepare weekly report and monthly report
Prepare monthly forecast of logistics cost
1-3 years of work experience in a business or logistics environment
Bachelors Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, Finance or similar
Role may require some overtime.
Logistics Coordinator Finance
Under the guidance of a manager, this position is responsible for the following:
• Process logistics invoices
• Contact 3PL vendors to reconcile accounting issues or discrepancies
• Contact/escalate to other SEA team members to resolve issues with vendor accounts that might affect operation
• Audit and analyze costs and other business performances and report to management
• Prepare weekly report and monthly report
• Prepare monthly forecast of logistics cost
• Monitor accuracy of system tariff and update when necessary
• Be available during closing at end of month
• Excellent written and Verbal Communication Skill
• Strong excel skill a must
• Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new systems and tools
• Organized and detail oriented
• Understanding of forecasting processes and methodologies
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Flexible as overtime is needed most of the time in short notice
• Speed of responses on various request
• Ability to deal with great pressure
• Team player
• Bachelors Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, Finance or similar
• 1-3 years of work experience in a business or logistics environment
• Preferable: General knowledge of logistics and/or supply chain/ Knowledge of SAP
• The ability to read, prepare, interpret, and understand contracts
• Works on problems of limited and routine scope where limited analysis of data requires identification of predetermined solutions.
• Investigate, review and validate discrepancies on invoices versus contracts/pre-approvals
• Resolve aging invoices by communicating with 3PLs
• Preparing daily/weekly/monthly reports for management
• All other duties as assigned.
• This is a position based in the Dallas, TX office
• Environmental factors: Seated primarily at a desk, operate a computer keyboard and mouse, view a video display terminal between 50% - 95% of work time, including prolonged periods of time. Requires considerable (90%) work utilizing high visual acuity/detail, numeric/character distinction, and moderate hand/finger dexterity.
• The movement and transportation of work equipment, most of the time is under 25 pounds.
• Performs work under time schedules and stress which are normally periodic or cyclical, including time sensitive deadlines, intellectual challenge, some language barriers, and project management deadlines. • Ability to travel without restrictions within the United States and Canada, up to 30% of the time depending on department and business needs. Travel may include overnight travel via car or airplane.
• When traveling on business, may perform inventory audits at a warehouse location. May be required to move objects up to 40 pounds and spend up 90% of time standing, kneeling, walking.
• When visiting another Samsung office, must be able to sit for prolonged periods (including on an airline), stand, walk, carry laptop and lift own personal luggage.
Why Work Here?Search Current Career Opportunities: http://w.ektello.com/search-jobs
We love working with great people and connecting them to their next career home!