Frontend Software Engineer
ektello Champaign, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a senior Front end software engineer to analyze requirements; investigate optimal software solutions; architect, design, implement and test those solutions; and support our low-latency retrieval, reporting, and analytical systems. This is a long-term contract and we offer PTO and medical benefit options. Must be willing and able to work on W2 without sponsorship.
You Must Have
- A solid Computer Science foundation in data structures and algorithms, object oriented programming, and modern software engineering practices from your achievement of obtaining a degree in CS or a similar engineering pursuit.
- Facility with modern client side MVC web development stack technologies such as Angular, Ember, React, or Node
- The ability to use an object oriented programming language like Java or C++, scripting languages like Python or Perl, and Unix or Linux systems.
- Excellent design, coding, debugging and testing skills
- The ability to work with large-scale distributed systems
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Great team-working capabilities in an agile development environment
- Willingness to engage productively with others in the industry through the mechanisms of open source software
Search Current Career Opportunities: http://w.ektello.com/search-jobs