Assoc Network Quality Optimization Specialist
ektello Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ektello is working with a global media & entertainment leader to find a Assoc Network Quality Optimization Specialist (to join a growing team). All candidates must be willing and able to work on W2 without sponsorship. No C2C options.
Assoc Network Quality Optimization Specialist will review and classify online display/video /native advertisements (MSFT, 1M SSP, 1V SSP and DSP platforms) as well as new advertisers associated with clients that have self-serve seats with the goal of minimizing risk for Users, Advertisers and Publishers. This team also ensures uniformity, choice, and control on ad content to give publishers the confidence that their site is protected and targeted effectively.
Creatives are scrutinized by automated and human review processes and categorized with an unprecedented level of detail and accuracy. Our mission is to build trust on the exchanges we monitor and give publishers the confidence that right advertising will reach their sites.
The role of Assoc Network Quality Optimization Specialist is to ensure that Client demand policies are met by advertisers and publishers. Ensure the integrity of the data on which publishers and networks base their settings and preferences on the exchange.
· Review and tag creatives based on different aspect of the advertisement according to the set policies using Clients proprietary tools to ensure only ads that are compliant are approved and served
· Reviewing display/native ads on client partner sites per client ad standards and competitor exclusion guidelines
· Use data to detect risky advertiser trends and implement processes to mitigate risk
· Work on separate projects to meet market needs and team priorities
· Work with cross functional teams like product, engineering, policy, legal and account management to make wise decisions and keep the advertising marketplace safe
· Create dashboards and reports for trend analysis
· In-depth analysis at different entity level based on trends
· flexible to work in a rotating 24/7 shift schedule
· Familiarity with Online Advertising domain and related technologies
· Experience working with emerging/developing ad products
· 1-3 years in an online marketing or editorial role
· Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Suite
· Strong strategic thinking, problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
· Ability to easily adapt to changing priorities with a high attention to detail
· Ability to engage with and learn unfamiliar digital tools and systems
· Ability to make logical and consistent judgments in policy and relevance matters
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent time management skills
· Understanding of digital advertising space and part of advertiser and publisher quality
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Spanish, German, French, Chinese, Arabic, or any native speaker of other common languages preferred
· Working knowledge of HTML
Search Current Career Opportunities: http://w.ektello.com/search-jobs