eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role.
Tasks the role will be performing:
Provide SharePoint administration and technical support for O365 Enterprise SharePoint and on-premise environments
•Manage and maintain site Content and Structure settings, Site Hierarchy, and site collection navigation
•Utilize Sharegate tool for migrations of SharePoint sites and collections to the O365 SharePoint Online Environment
•Design, configure, manage, and maintain comprehensive site collection, site, and list level usage reports and usability analysis
•Identifying and reporting governance violations for Enterprise SharePoint using DLP and IRM configurations for O365 SharePoint and on-premise environments
•Update Documentation, Check the validity and accuracy of any documentation that is used by the end users, site owners and Administrators
•Allocate additional Storage Quota to the site collections as they reach the maximum storage limit set by default
•Experience in SharePoint PowerShell modules to configure and administer SharePoint and automate tasks
•Work on tickets and service requests for Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Online O365 Enterprise SharePoint and on-premise environments meeting the SLAs in the ITSM system
•Design, configure, and maintain enterprise taxonomy, terms, and keywords for the term store
•Support Microsoft One Drive for Business sync issues and work with the users to recover data lost
•Test the new features rolled by Microsoft into the NYS tenant. Create documentation to help the users learn about the new features activated on the tenant
Test and implement new features in a SharePoint on premise environment.
•Manage and delete Site Collections and sub sites in Office 365 SharePoint Online system as per service requests O365 Enterprise SharePoint and on-premise environments
•Create eDiscovery Centers in Office 365 SharePoint Online 2013
•Troubleshoot issues and provide customer support for end users across New York State agencies utilizing O365 Share Point Online O365 Enterprise SharePoint and on-premise environments.
Requirements for the position:
- 96 months of experience in SharePoint doing administrative e tasks such as maintenance (including backup/restore), setup, upgrades, etc.
- 96 months of experience in SharePoint doing development in SharePoint sites and creation of workflows, lists and design.
- 48 Months of Experience as Development Lead for SharePoint projects.
- 72 Months experience working with Microsoft development tools to Include: Visual Studio, InfoPath, SharePoint Designer, Script Editor/Content Editor, MS Flow, MS PowerBI, MS PowerApps, and the cloud
- 60 months troubleshooting issues and providing customer support for service requests related to SharePoint Online and on-premise environments.
- 36 months migrating site collections using Sharegate.
- 36 months Supporting One Drive for business
- 36 months of experience working with Active Directory, e Discovery site collections.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field.
Date First Created: 04/01/2019