Project Architect - Development Manager (Permanently Remote)
efficiently Saint Louis, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are not trying to change the world, but we are trying to change the construction industry. Obsessed with efficiency, we provide innovative software and flexible staffing solutions using our global workforce to help our clients work more efficiently.
At efficiently, we value innovation in all aspects, including a flexible way of working. We are committed to a permanent remote workforce. Don’t mistake flexibility for laziness. We all work very hard and are committed to our mission. We offer a great career opportunity working with a dynamic team dedicated to our clients.
If you are looking to join a fast growing and innovative company, then please apply.
.efficiently is looking for a leader, operational expert, trainer and mentor with deep knowledge and connections in the USA Architectural industry. You need a passion for changing things up and you will be responsible for the success of the architectural department.
Our business model is to recruit and train Architects in India and then place them with USA Architectural firms.
This position creates, manages, refines, and develops the Architectural product, both staffing and SAAS. Working closely with the Recruitment, Learning & Development, Technical Development, and the Sales Teams.
This role works with USA and Indian Teams, so early starts are preferred. This position is remote and will stay that way. This is an adult position, and you will be expected to work hard and manage your own time. If you want to walk the dog or take the kids to school, then we are supportive.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create, manage, and refine the Architectural product offering, in both SAAS application and Staffing.
- Manage the Architectural department team
- Work with recruitment team and manage the Architectural recruitment pipeline
- Work with the Learning & Development team on Architectural team skills matrix and help develop training programs.
- Work with the sales team on developing and supporting Architectural sales programs
- Work with the software development team on Architectural function requirements
Experience and Requirements
- Architectural Degree Required
- Licensed Architect Preferred
- Forward thinking and ready to change the industry
- Deep industry experience
- Management and mentoring experience a must
- Strong technical skills
- Generous PTO program
- Health, dental, vision, short term disability, and life insurance benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan (No match at this stage)
Our team is global fully remote (over 500) workforce and we obsess over client success. Our easy-to-you finish management and client presentation application and flexible staffing solutions solve some of our clients biggest problems.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
ConstructionView all jobs at efficiently