Cashier - Crew Member (West Tucson - 1209 St Marys Rd)
eegee’s LLC Tucson, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want to join a team that values you, your professional development, and your community? Apply to become a Cashier at eegee’s today and join the coolest team in Arizona!
At eegee’s, we’re warm, proudly offbeat, and energetic. Our Cashiers are the heart of our company. We’re growing quickly and we’re inviting you to grow with us.
Our Cashiers collaborate with our high-energy team to deliver best-in-class customer service. You are the first smile a customer sees and the interaction that will keep them coming back. Your outgoing personality and attention to detail ensure a memorable eegee’s experience for each guest.
It is our goal that each Cashier can become a General Manager at one of our restaurants. Let your personality shine at our brand and take advantage of the opportunities we offer for your career!
We offer both part-time and full-time Cashier positions. Take it easy, come join eegee’s!
- Our Cashiers take pride in all parts of their work, serving with enthusiasm and a smile
- Our Cashiers know our menu well and live out our brand in every guest interaction
- Our Cashiers want to surprise and delight our guests to sweeten their day
- Our Cashiers see themselves as a valuable member of our team and our community
What You Give Our Guests
- Warm, outgoing, and high-energy customer service
- Strong communication and people skills
- Act with integrity and take pride in your work
- Collaborate with your team to solve problems
- Previous food service or retail experience is preferred (not required)
What We Give You
- Full- and Part-Time Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Opportunity for Advancement
- Management Training and Development
- 50% SunTrans Bus Fare Discount
- Free Meals & Uniforms
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts with Local Merchants
- Additional Full-Time Benefits:
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short-term disability options
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work both weekdays and weekends
RetailView all jobs at eegee’s LLC