Sales Representative – Competitive + Bonus Incentives Up To $30,000 Month – US
Would you relish an opportunity to develop your sales career? USHEALTH Advisors, a company that offers tailor-made career growth paths, is seeking a Sales Representative to work in one of the thirty states we offer our services in.
The successful candidate will work directly America's self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access a product suite of affordable benefits and business services.
The key responsibilities of a Sales Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct sales calls over telephone or zoom.
- Selling innovative products with a custom-tailored approach to individual and small business health coverage.
- Maintaining records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
USHEALTH Advisors is the parent company of United Healthcare Company, the largest company in the world. USHEALTH Advisors provides specified disease/sickness, accident, life and supplemental products. In the complex world of health insurance, our customers are assured of an exceptional buying experience anchored by USHEALTH Advisors.
Our commitment to personal attention has made USHEALTH Advisors a recognized world leader for business growth, innovation and customer care. As economic conditions continue to raise demand for our products and services - more individuals, families and business owners are turning to USHEALTH Advisors to fulfil their insurance coverage needs.
- Top commissions (up to 9-month advance).
- Monthly and quarterly bonuses - (up to 16 annually).
- New hire incentive program.
- Training program with incentives
- Free leads, with an increase of leads according to sales.
- Support, hands-on training, and online training, resources and tools.
- Residual income and stock sharing programs
- Monthly and quarterly bonus and new hire bonus incentives Up to $30,000 Month.
The key skills and qualities of a Sales Representative:
- The successful candidate must have a good track record in sales.
- The ideal candidate will be driven, coachable and resilient, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Previous roles in commission-only sales strongly preferred.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.