Inside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inside Sales Representative –Competitive Salary – Franklin, WI
Do you possess previous experience in a sales related role, coupled with excellent communication skills and an ambition to succeed? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are an electronic component distributor, looking to appoint a driven and enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative to our friendly team.
The successful candidate will be goal oriented, self-motivated, and able to meet deadlines, build relationships and enjoy a team atmosphere.
The key responsibilities of an Inside Sales Representative, but are not limited to:
- Quote Bill of Materials (BOM) for customers
- Identifying new sales opportunities by working with buyers and engineers to provide quotes, technical support and data sheets, and processing purchase orders. Maintain accounts by providing customer service on orders.
- Other tasks include tracking shipments, maintaining orders, managing backlog, expediting orders.
- Identifies and develops prospective customers and constantly nurtures relationships with existing customers.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of NEP's products, services, and their applications across all markets.
- Maintain key opportunities, customer information in NEP's CRM.
- Ensures the best possible customer experience through personal efforts in communication, responsiveness, and service as well as coordinating efforts across other departments.
- Meet and/or exceed assigned sales & revenue targets
- Perform other duties as required/assigned by manager
Established in 1977, NEP Electronics specializes in distribution of IP&E components and manufacture of value-added cable assemblies, wire harnesses and complex contract manufacturing services.
Serving a world-class customer base, NEP strives to be the finest specialty distributor of electronic components and services provider in the marketplace. NEP employees provide our customers with the highest quality products that meet or exceed their expectations.
The key skills and qualities of an Inside Sales Representative are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent job specific experience is preferred. Experience within the electronics industry is a plus.
- Pleasant personality for phone sales
- Ambition to succeed
- Proficient in MS office applications and previous experience with ERP systems a plus.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly about NEP Electronics, our customers and industry
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
BusinessView all jobs at ecruit