Customer Service Representative
ecruit Exeter, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Representative- Competitive Salary- Exeter, New Hampshire
Do you possess previous customer service experience, preferably within a manufacturing environment? Are you numerical and able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, percentages and volume? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are a global leader in the heating component industry, looking to appoint a Customer Service Representative to service new and existing accounts. Performs sales and service functions for targeted markets, programs and sale of additional coverage as assigned.
The key responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Provides administrative assistance and support for all product lines within customer service department and receives customer complaints.
- Prepares change notices for customer engineered changes for all product lines and follow up to ensure all changes have been applied to current and new orders, if applicable.
- Prepares, processes, reviews and monitors various documents such as customer orders, customer shipments, customer forecasts and replenishments.
- Prepares, quotes, and recommends products based on customer needs, and informs customers of shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed.
- Performs the functions of a CSS to include initiating and follow-up with customers and carriers to sell or resolve problems, answer questions, correspondence, and reports.
- Performs in a manner that will prevent errors and omissions, and records or files copies of orders.
- Prepares and calculates premiums, invoicing, commissions and other accounting related functions.
- Creates and maintains computer files and suspense for follow-up action.
- Confers with production, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
Founded in 1938, Tutco has quickly grown into a global leader in the heating component industry.
We supply electric resistance heating elements for a broad range of industrial, commercial, and residential applications. Through Tutco brands, we also provide custom heating solutions for a myriad of demanding process heat applications. In 1994, Tutco was purchased by the Smiths Group plc bringing greater resources to our specialty engineering division.
We have multiple locations dealing with heating applications: Tutco de Mexico, Tutco Cookeville, Tutco Farnam, Tutco Sureheat, and Tutco China.
The key skills and qualities of a Customer Service Representative are:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Years’ experience in customer service environment, preferable in manufacturing.
- Experience at managing OEM customer accounts and experience with international customers and freight forwarder a plus.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, percentages, and volume.
- Knowledge of MRP systems a plus.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, & analytical skills.
- Computer proficiency including MSO; familiarity with general office equipment.
- Excellent telephone skills & etiquette; professionalism in dealing with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to prioritize workload & work in fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail & accuracy required.
- Management or Supervisor experience a plus.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
BusinessView all jobs at ecruit