Business Development Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Business Development Manager, Dallas, TX -or- St. Louis, MO
American Direct is seeking a talented, experienced Business Development Manager for an exciting opportunity to join our team.
The Business Development Manager will have a sole focus on generating new business with enterprise-grade companies from a variety of industries. This person will be responsible for maintaining a pipeline of prospective new clients and feeding the top of the sales funnel by identifying and generating new business through sales activities such as identifying, prospecting, relationship building, and onboarding new clients.
The Business Development Manager will be the first point-of-contact for prospective new clients. The position will most frequently engage with middle to senior management within a prospective client’s organization. The core responsibilities of this role include:
- identifying industries and companies that present growth opportunities,
- managing a pipeline of prospective new clients,
- identifying prospective client’s key contacts and contact information, and
- developing and executing a first-contact strategy.
This position reports directly to the Senior Director of Business Development and provides opportunities for professional development and growth. With time and experience, other responsibilities may include:
- developing marketing strategies for prospective clients,
- writing and presenting proposals,
- contract negotiation, and
- client onboarding and launch.
American Direct is a direct response marketing agency with over 38 years of experience working with national brands. From strategy and creative development, through plan implementation and execution, we provide every service to successfully execute direct marketing programs.
We execute marketing campaigns in every state in the U.S. and every Canadian Province.
The key skills and qualities:
- We want someone with a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- We want someone who is the right fit for the team and our culture.
- We want someone who is organized. Must be able to show examples of how you used an organized plan to succeed.
- We are data driven. You need to have comfort working with numbers.
- This is a client facing role. You need to have strong written and verbal abilities.
- Ability to travel as needed (no more than 25% of the time).
If you’d like to join this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
BusinessView all jobs at ecruit