Sr. Enterprise Architect
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the Sr. Enterprise Architect at ecoATM Gazelle, you will see the “big picture” and create end-to-end architecture using Cloud-based technologies. You will report into Vice President of Information Systems and drive discussion across various IT and business teams to come up with an actionable roadmap to accelerate our growth and optimize our cost structure.
- Build system and application architecture to achieve defined digital experience and business needs.
- Serve as primary technical expert to engineering groups, Infrastructure, Information Security and business SMEs, for the Enterprise architecture aspects of each project.
- Leading architecture council to ensure architectural governance.
- Collaborates with domain architects to provide enterprise solutions that align with the needs of our businesses as well technology strategy defined by architecture council.
- Create and maintain reference architectures, target architectures and roadmap to meet the business needs to provide extraordinary customer service.
- Benchmark and recommend future state of the technology architecture across the organization and help define technology strategy to achieve the organizational Objectives.
- Ensure end-to-end architecture design meets the non-functional requirements, e.g., availability and performance goals.
Education & Experience
- 12+ years of experience working with information technology at scale. 5+ years in architecture practices, as a Solutions Architect or Enterprise Architect, or Chief Architect, or Technology Officer
- Bachelor’s degree (required); Masters a plus (Technical preferred)
- Experience in designing scalable and fault tolerant solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, Infrastructure as Code (IaC) environments and DevSecOps automation.
- Experience in developing and growing executive relationships with an ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge
- Working in a team environment, leading collaboration efforts, and sharing new ideas to support achieving collective team goals.
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging trends in technology and specific industries
- Experience in technology driven, high growth retail environment is preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Expertise in cloud architecture and security fundamentals including containers, software-defined networks, high availability/disaster recovery design, multi-cloud, microservices and serverless architecture.
- Experience crafting and integrating Cloud (SaaS) solutions including ERP, CRM, ecommerce and supply chain systems and designing integration projects using API led architecture
- Data Architecture, Modeling and Lineage practice and knowledge for data movement and sufficiency. Information Technology Architecture and System and Data Integration knowledge and practices.
- Expert level knowledge in IAM and SSO solutions, API management and data integration
- Knowledge of InfoSec best practices and experience with the US, EU, and other countries data residency regulations is a definite plus.
- Experience running Architecture Council is preferred.
- Less than 10%
- No work sponsorship available for this position
- This position is not accepting third-party recruiter or agency inquiries, principal only
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
AddressSan Diego, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at ecoATM Gazelle