eciConstruction, LLC Dillsburg, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
eciService, a Dillsburg commercial construction firm that offers single-source solutions for building maintenance, 24-hour emergency service and specialized construction services, is accepting applications for a full-time experienced HVAC/Refrigeration Technician with good carpentry skills. Primary responsibility is HVAC installation and service calls. Secondary would be assisting our construction and electrical crews when needed. We offer generous pay and benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with a company match. eciService is an EEO / Vets / Disabled Employer.
Knowledge, Skills and Requirements:
- 5 – 10 + years of commercial experience
- Required experience includes but is not limited to: chillers, boilers, water source, cooling towers and split systems. This position requires expertise in troubleshooting, system replacements, new installations and assisting with estimates
- Own a standard set of tools to perform duties
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Valid PA driver’s license in good standing
- Computer skills including the use of Microsoft applications
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Experience with reading construction documents
Interested applicants can apply thru ZipRecruiter or submit an application thru our website at https://www.eciservice.us/Employment
eciConstruction, LLCWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and lots of room for growth!
124 West Church StreetDillsburg, PA