eciConstruction, LLC Dillsburg, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $35 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
eciConstruction is accepting applications for a full-time experienced construction handyman. Hands on experience required in all phases of commercial construction - need to be multi-skilled with some electrical and plumbing experience and vast knowledge in carpentry, painting, flooring, roofing, waterproofing etc. Duties include assisting with small construction projects, service calls and general building maintenance. Company vehicle and tools will be provided. On the job training is also provided for anyone looking to start their construction career. We offer generous pay and benefits including PTO, company paid health insurance, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with a company match. eciConstruction is an EEO / Vets / Disabled Employer.
Knowledge, Skills and Requirements:
- 5 – 10 + years of experience
- Own a standard set of tools to perform duties
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Valid PA driver’s license in good standing
- Computer skills including the use of Microsoft applications
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Experience with reading construction documents
eciConstruction, LLCWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and lots of room for growth!
124 West Church StreetDillsburg, PA