Global Supply Chain & Pipeline Manager
eZLO Innovation LLC Clover, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
A growing, entrepreneurial Smart Home electronics and technology company, Ezlo Innovation, is seeking a Global Pipeline and Supply Chain Operations Manager to join its supply chain team. As a fast, growing company, Ezlo Innovation is looking for a Global Pipeline and Supply Chain Operations Manager to oversee to the day-to-day operations of our growing electronics hardware business.
This role will oversee the processes between Hardware Development and Manufacturing as well as order processing and fulfillment, distribution center collaboration, and various aspects of inventory planning.
In this role, you should have solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong communication and negotiation skills to be utilized across various teams, platforms and in communications with vendors. This opportunity also will require you to work cross-functionally and often outside of standard local business hours, to support the organization.
- Oversee the Hardware Purchasing Team
- Work with international Hardware Development Team to take products from the development stage to the production line
- Create, Implement and Oversee processes and procedures throughout hardware pipeline and hardware and operations teams
- Work with internal, international Hardware Development Team
- Work with overseas suppliers on production plans, product portfolio, pricing, production timelines, etc.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on new product launches, country specific requirements, and product transitions.
- Work with hardware development and project team to manage design changes and impacts.
- Develop, implement and execute procurement strategies for Logistics, Direct and Indirect materials and services.
- Develop and implement productivity plans, minimize working capital requirements and reliability of supply plans.
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings and communications, including but not limited to Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Legal, and Engineering.
- Investigate quality issues, customer complaints, and compliance needs as necessary.
- Implement continuous improvement ideas to create a more efficient and effective hardware pipeline.
- Work with internal business partners; Sales & Marketing, Finance, Legal, Accounts Payables, Warehouse managers and other cross functional teams on delivering hardware to customers
- Assist with creating annual financial plans and budgets, and reconciling monthly financial performance to identify the cost drivers and business impacts. Create key business indicators for the Operations team.
- Analyze supply and demand for specific products and components, balancing necessary levels of inventory as well as manufacturing and parts vendor orders, while holding to forecasted costs
- Hands on experience with bringing Hardware to market
- Ability and willingness to work outside of standard business hours due to relationships with overseas teams and vendors
- Excellent analytical, negotiations and problem-solving skills. Passionate for results, strategy, and hands on execution.
- Creative, calculated risk taker with the ability to manage supply issues and resolve supplier disputes while preserving relationships with suppliers and internal partners.
- Strong written and verbal skills as well as organizational and management capabilities.
- Ability to mitigate unforeseen problems creatively and effectively.
- Must be a skilled negotiator, highly analytical, creative and an effective communicator.
- Understanding of global market dynamics of commodities and services and translate knowledge into effectively managing suppliers, manufacturing vendors, mitigating risk and cost control
- Experience and working knowledge of various pipeline management and inventory management systems
- Experience with consumer grade electronics is a plus
- Highly Proficient in Excel, Project, Power Point, Word and Inventory Management Systems
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to influence leaders and colleagues on business decisions
- Team player with a positive attitude and high degree of flexibility
- BS/BA in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or equivalent experience is a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in supply chain or similar role
Ezlo is also uniquely positioned to capitalize on the current inflection point of the IoT market. We are experienced, highly capitalized, and have access to a worldwide R&D network that enables rapid iteration and constant innovation.
Launched only in 2017, our family of brands already includes MiOS, Vera, Centralite and Fortrezz, and our client list features some of the world’s biggest energy providers, telcos, and wellness companies.
Come and join our Ezlo Innovation team!
eZLO Innovation LLCWhy Work Here?
Fast Growing International Company - Room for Growth with a Great Team of Hard Working Individuals - Fun Workplace
Ezlo Innovation is a global leader in developing connected solutions businesses across categories like home control, energy, wellness, property management, and insurance. Our cloud-to-ground platform, which includes modular software, robust cloud infrastructure, customizable applications, and cutting-edge hardware, enables us to easily deliver scale into the marketplace. Ezlo is also uniquely positioned to capitalize on the current inflection point of the IoT market. We are experienced, highly capitalized, and have access to a worldwide R&D network that enables rapid iteration and constant innovation. Launched only in 2017, our family of brands already includes MiOS, Vera, Centralite and Fortrezz, and our client list features some of the world’s biggest energy providers, telcos, and wellness companies. Come and join our Ezlo Innovation team!
BusinessView all jobs at eZLO Innovation LLC