Sr. HRIS Specialist (REMOTE)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Doing the audacious is part of eXp Realty’s DNA. We are a company that rewards creative minds who can offer bold solutions, where opinions matter, anything is possible and the outcome can be revolutionary. As a global full-service real estate brokerage utilizing a 3-D, fully immersive, cloud office environment, offering 24/7 access to collaborative tools & training, eXp has broken the traditional mold of real estate. We are doing big things. Come join us!
Why are we called the People Team?
We're called the People Team because growing, developing and helping our employees - our people - is at the heart of what we do every day. And we have so much FUN while doing it! With a collaborative and supportive team environment, we are constantly finding exciting new ways to take this growing company to the next level. This team is an absolute blast, and we can't wait for you to join us.
What will you do:
Act as liaison and HRIS champion between users, management, and team members on HRIS system issues and projects. Serve as lead technical subject matter expert and “super user” for HR systems applications and practices. Proactively collaborate with COE Leaders, HR Team and Business Partners to understand requirements/needs.
How you will make an impact:
- Ability to gather, define and document project scope during the discovery phase of programs.
- Data Management & Reporting. Responsible for ensuring impactful HR Analytics are adopted, including development and implementation of dashboards and reports to support business needs.
- Conduct data analyses and presentations. Accountability for data integrity, including quality, accuracy, reporting, timeliness and usability.
- Help establish and execute timely data processing and processes for everything from job requisitions, organizational structure, new hires, transfers, terminations, promotions, and compensation changes.
- Work in concert with peers in other areas of the team and the business to ensure internal integration and connectivity is meeting the needs of the organization
- Troubleshoot complex system issues and develop resolution consistent with design framework
- Serve as liaison between HR and key stakeholders/departments, that plays an integral role in ensuring the accuracy of essential employee and financial data
- Serve as point of contact for data access requests and controls
- Perform on-going analysis of the HR system to assess data quality and identify and mitigate inconsistencies.
- Establish and schedule routine reports/advanced reporting models to extract data needed for business support and auditing
- Responsible for report creation and maintenance of reports
- Respond to inquiries from other HR staff related to the entry and/or accuracy of data into the HRIS system
- Manages sensitive information including but not limited to salary, personal information, and organizational structural redesigns and ensures confidential data is maintained and secure
- Provide consultative assistance to HR related to the completion of data and general HRIS system navigation
- Point of contact for questions related to the HR systems and system related projects
- Support ongoing and new HR system related initiatives including but not limited to:
- Business process improvement consultation, automation, and implementation
- HR data compliance and access controls
- Systems procurement and implementation
- Configuration changes, adjustments, additions, and removal
- Support the People Technology Administrator in project initiatives as identified and assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS in Human Resources or a related field or equivalent experience
- SHRM-CP or PHR preferred
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in HR with significant concentration in HRIS/HR specialties; cloud-based solutions
- 5+ experience in working in human resources within a medium to large employer
- 3+ years individual contributor experience in the HRIS space with ability to define project and support experience in that timeframe
- 2+ years security administration experience
- 3+ years reporting experience
- ADP and Tableau applications (preferred)
- Knowledge of HRIS platforms, including systems related to employee systems of record, benefits, payroll, compensation, organizational development and recruitment
- Knowledge of HR practices, procedures and standard policy and procedure development techniques
- Experience and good command of global HR systems (preferred)
- Experience in supporting a global organization
- Excellent knowledge of report writing tools
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google Suite
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously. Independent thinker with troubleshooting and problem solving experience
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and strong interpersonal and collaborative work style
- Ability to develop and execute projects and drive process improvement independently
- Strong understanding of Human Resources function within the organization, understanding of HR processes programs and data
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Effective project management skills; expertise in driving projects and initiatives, demonstrating benefits of projects to the organization, and translating customer and business needs into technical requirements
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and lead/drive priorities
- Demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity and competing priorities. Excellent prioritization skills
- Ability to influence, engage and partner appropriately within a Corporate/Business Unit structure which is global and matrixed; inclusive of all levels within the Organization
- Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work with and manage confidential information in a professional manner
- Robust Medical coverage, as well as Dental & Vision benefits
- Company provided equipment; laptop, monitor, headset
- FSA plan
- 401k with a 4% match
- Stock option grant
- Fully remote environment
- Amazing company culture
- And more...
BusinessView all jobs at eXp Realty