Real Estate Showing Assistant
eXp Realty Lexington, KY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25,000 to $55,000 Yearly
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born sales person with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives, to show property around Central Kentucky to existing and new clients. As a full-time, licensed agent you will help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their tomorrows and make the best decision for themselves.
Looking for a confident and highly motivated individual that's interested in a great sales opportunity. Uncapped earnings with future long term career advancement available. As a Showing Specialist you will help the team to generate business, find homes for clients to view, generate strong market knowledge, set appointments and be an integral part of one of the fastest growing real estate teams in Central Kentucky. Apply today to start your path to your Real Estate Career today!
*Real Estate School Scholarships Available
*Ask Us About our Tuition Reimbursement Program
Zero Marketing Costs: We will pay for the tools you need to be successful, including tons of leads, personalized websites, state of the art contact management system, text message apps, email drip campaigns digital marketing to your sphere of influence, etc
Do what you do best: talk to prospects, go on appointments, negotiate contracts, give great customer service, and we will do the rest!
Administrative Support: We will pay for administrative support salaries, desk fees, office space, and office supplies.
Vacation Policy: The company uses an open vacation policy whereby there are no set number of days per year. We encourage all employees to take vacation, to pursue their own interests, to stay healthy, and to spend time with their friends and family.
Work Wherever You Want To: a coffee shop, or at one of our work stations.
Free Leads: Our Team pays for over $30,000 a month on our marketing and we average 400-600 new leads every month. Needless to say we need help working these solid leads.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Assist in identifying homes that meet the buyers criteria
- Create appointments with clients to show properties that fit their criteria.
- Work with Buyers to determine which home to place an offer on.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Communicate effectively with fellow team member so ensure client needs are being met.
- Must have Real Estate License or be in Real Estate school to be a licensed Real Estate Agent.
- Must have transportation to and from showing appointments with clients.
- Must have the ability to spend large amounts of time driving in the car.
- Must have ability to analyze clients' needs and wants and match them to homes
- Must be ambitious with a proven ability to succeed
Real EstateView all jobs at eXp Realty