Creative Director (REMOTE)
- Expired: March 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Oversee the brand for eXp World Holdings which includes eXp Realty, eXp Global, eXp Commercial
- Create materials by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite-including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Demonstrates ability to design all kinds of materials - from PowerPoint presentations and Google Slides to digital ads to landing pages, emails, or even merchandise designs
- Consistently delivers viable breakthrough designs
- Produces high-quality, to spec, production-ready files for digital and traditional applications
- Keeps materials organized and filed on the drive.
- Maintaining the agility and flexibility to design in a fast paced environment
- Working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrating strong attention to detail and process
- Taking ownership of projects assigned and ensure they meet agreed deadlines to agreed standards
- Photography searching/image sourcing
- UX design and/or video editing/animating skills are a huge plus
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Design or related field and/or completion of an ad/design school program.
- Minimum 3-5 years of design experience in agency, in-house or journalistic setting, online and traditional
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite; fluency in Google Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Keynote); 3D, video animation and HTML experience is a huge plus
- Extreme attention to detail
- Real-world experience in a creative or marketing-related field
- Consistently meets deadlines and has the ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate with a team
- Robust Medical coverage, as well as Dental & Vision benefits
- Company provided equipment; laptop, monitor, headset
- FSA plan
- 401k with a 4% match
- Stock option grant
- Fully remote environment
- Amazing company culture
- And more...
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at eXp Realty