eXp University eLearning Coordinator- (REMOTE)
We are one of the first all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members utilizing our virtual office called eXp world. This role is work-from-anywhere in the US.
Who is eXp?
Doing the audacious is part of eXp Realty’s DNA. We are a company that rewards creative minds who can offer bold solutions, where opinions matter, anything is possible and the outcome can be revolutionary. As a global full-service real estate brokerage utilizing a 3-D, fully immersive, cloud office environment, offering 24/7 access to collaborative tools & training, eXp has broken the traditional mold of real estate. We are doing big things.
Come join us at eXp Realty - a 6x Glassdoor Best Places to Work organization!
What You Will Do:
The eXp University eLearning Coordinator’s mission is to support eXp University and its collaborators to ensure the successful production of live and virtual trainings, classes and events that promote agent productivity and retention across eXp Realty. The eXp University eLearning Coordinator is responsible to assist with production elements for virtual and live events and to support the coordination of technical resources needed in the delivery, facilitation and implementation of training classes and courses.
How You Will Make An Impact:
- Assist the eLearning Manager and Production Coordinator in aligning technical resources needed to deliver training
- Work with the eLearning Manager to determine production vision
- Manage pre-production tasks including scheduling recordings and coordinating and preparing guests
- Monitor live and pre-produced events and address potential problems that may arise
- Support eXp University Green Room and prepare guests prior to sessions
- Direct, record and stream eXp Realty sessions across multiple platforms
- Produce and edit video content for a variety of digital platforms across eXp Realty
- Edit videos to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips and other important aspects of the project
- Create visually amazing (export liquid gold) content including cutting promos, podcasts, event recaps and live shows
- Archive footage in a highly organized manner
- Work with contractor assistants & eXp Marketing team to develop graphics and marketing materials for classes and sessions
- Create a schedule for posting on our internal communication system, Workplace by Facebook
- Update and manage responsibilities in team Trello board
- Maintain a working knowledge of the complex needs of a wide variety of events
- Keep on top of current video trends, innovations in camera and lighting technology, and effective practices to stay on top of creating effective video
How You Will Grab Our Attention:
- BA/BS in education, sales or related field strongly preferred
- High School diploma/GED required
- 2+ years of experience in real estate strongly preferred
- Experience in video editing software (i.e. Camtasia, Filmora, CapCut, iMovie, etc.)
- Proven experience in creating interactive training programs and presentations
- Strong background in various real estate technology
- Proficiency with learning management systems (LMS)
- Understanding of web site design best practices
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Experience with design platforms, such as InDesign and Canva
- Familiarity with course management systems, such as Blackboard
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively convey technical information to non-technical colleagues and clients
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to facilitate presentations to large audiences
- Strong experience using Microsoft Office/Google Suite, particularly Powerpoint and/or Google Slides
What eXp Realty provides:
- Robust Medical coverage, as well as Dental & Vision benefits
- Company provided equipment; laptop, monitor, headset
- FSA plan
- 401k with a 4% match
- Stock option grant
- Fully remote environment
- Amazing company culture
- And more…
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. eXp Realty reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
eXp World Holdings is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
eXp Realty®Hartford, CT
HealthcareView All eXp Realty® Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.