Business Intelligence Analyst - (REMOTE)
We are one of the first all-remote companieswith 2,000+ team members utilizing our virtual office called eXp world. This role is work-from-anywhere in the US.
Who is eXp?
Doing the audacious is part of eXp Realty’s DNA. We are a company that rewards creative minds who can offer bold solutions, where opinions matter, anything is possible and the outcome can be revolutionary. As a global full-service real estate brokerage utilizing a 3-D, fully immersive, cloud office environment, offering 24/7 access to collaborative tools & training, eXp has broken the traditional mold of real estate. We are doing big things.
Come join us at eXp Realty - a 6x Glassdoor Best Places to Work organization!
What you will do:
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be an integral part of our NPS Insights & Strategy team, serving as a trusted advisor to department leaders. You will work with a blend of Product, Technology, and Business resources on various projects focused on delivering value. You will interact with various business units at all levels of the organization, where you will apply your unique blend of skills to drive assigned projects to successful completion. In this role, you will create dashboards, visualizations, and algorithms for use across the organization. You will be motivated by delivering key findings and actionable insights to determine key business decisions.
If you’re a sophisticated user of data querying tools, an expert in Qualtrics CX and EX platforms, and adept at synthesizing complex data to actionable feedback, this is a great opportunity to advance your skills and contribute to a rapidly growing global real estate brokerage.
- Maintain and advance the capabilities of existing dashboards and visualizations
- Create analytical models and data visualizations/dashboards in order to answer sophisticated questions, and communicate the results via business intelligence tools
- Provide recommendations in order to continuously improve our reporting/forecasting operations
- Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth
How you will grab our attention:
- Three or more years of SQL; the ability to write complex and highly optimized queries across large data sets
- Three or more years of programming skills, and major cloud technologies
- Three or more years of industry experience in a report development, data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role
- Success working in a deadline-driven environment, under high demand
- Experience with Tableau or equivalency to create reports, visualizations and dashboards
- Knowledge of ETL and data warehouse concepts
- B.S. degree in math, statistics, computer science, or equivalent technical field preferred
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Proficient in Git Workflow
- Deep understanding of Qualtrics CX and EX platforms
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- High degree of creativity and problem-solving ability
- Ability to explain complicated or technical concepts in a simple way
- Demonstrated system design and documentation skills
- Exceptional collaboration skills with internal and external teams
Contact with Others:
This role will require considerable interactions each day working directly with:
- Internal executives and staff
- Partner software developers and support staff
- Internal and external development resources
- Internal product, support and management teams
Work Direction Over Others:
This role has no direct reports but does require you to interact with all levels of business and technical staff, both internally and externally. You will play a consultative role to staff analysts in other business units, as needed.
There is considerable autonomy in this role with an expectation of self-discipline and self-motivation. Regular supervision consists of weekly check-ins and monthly and quarterly reports. Direct communication is crucial to ensure progress is made toward set objectives.
Pressure of Work:
Work may be fast-paced with high expectations, especially as new products are launched. There may be added pressure if / when issues arise and must be addressed to support business needs. Generally, work should be well-planned and scheduled to avoid consistent pressure.
As this position evolves and the role advances, additional requirements or requirements may be taken away over time in favor of role specialization.
What eXp Realty provides:
- Robust Medical coverage, as well as Dental & Vision benefits
- Company provided equipment; laptop, monitor, headset
- FSA plan
- 401k with a 4% match
- Stock option grant
- Fully remote environment
- Amazing company culture
- And more…
eXp World Holdings is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
eXp RealtyChicago, IL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.