The IT Field Support Tech position will provide break-fix and project support for printers, desktop PCs, project support, and upgrading Windows operating systems at various client locations. Systems may be POS systems or desktop / laptop units.
TOP 2 required skills for the role are 1. Good Communication and 2. Hardware Repair skills. CompTIA A+ and OEM certifications considered a plus.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware, and computer peripherals
- Documents, maintains, upgrades, or replaces hardware and software systems
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security, and systems groups
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs
- Works under general supervision
- 1-5 years of field dispatch experience required
- Hardware support skills required
- Experience reimaging and updating OS software and transfer data as required
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to follow written instructions
- Deskside customer service support experience
- Experience with installation of Home Smart Devices a plus
- Experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude required
- Reliable Transportation (driving position – reimbursed accordingly)
- Overtime and on-call may be required
- May require an Associate Degree or equivalent
- CompTIA A+ and/or other certifications preferred
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.