Digital Marketing / Office Manager (perma-lance) for Fast-Growing Beauty Brand.
Average 25 hours per week in-office - 11-4pm
eXOskinsimple.com- New York, NY 10017
eXO Skin Simple is a rapidly growing, digitally-oriented skincare brand. We’re looking for a savvy, strategic digital marketer-slash-office manager to join our New York team. Must be a highly organized self-starter, sales increasing expert, researching/executing new markeing channels, a keen problem solver and an all-hands-on-deck type of individual. Sparkling personality is a must. Plenty of room for growth for the right person.
DIGITAL / WEB MARKETING
● Collaborate with social media marketing lead to help monitor and optimize overall digital + web performance. Prioritizing sales growth is imperative!
● Manage and optimize Google AdWords & Amazon Advertising campaigns and other miscellaneous advertising efforts in tandem with social media marketing lead.
Review Google Analytics in detail and proceed accordingly.
● Oversee the design and implementation of all email campaigns; collaborating with copywriters to receive text, sourcing imagery, conducting A/B testing, engaging in continued tracking / optimizing and providing comprehensive reporting.
● Research and initiate new marketing avenues as needed.
● Help oversee the sales growth of our core products on exoskinsimple.com and optimize customer web experience.
● Liaise with web development team, copywriters and other freelancers to ensure proper implementation of any website changes.
● Provide daily, weekly and monthly website analysis on web performance via Google Analytics, Shopify and other insight tools to facilitate the ongoing improvement of digital efforts.
● Liaise with PR agency
● Provide ad-hoc customer service support
● Support company CEO in administrative tasks and calendar management
● 3-5 years experience in e-commerce and/or digital marketing
● A rigorous, data-driven, and highly analytical mindset
● Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
● Must have experience using an email service provider (Mailchimp)
● Must have experience using an e-commerce service provider (Shopify)
● Basic Photoshop skills preferred
● Amazon / Google experience a must
● High degree of creativity and content creation expertise
● Willing to work in a fast paced start up environment and roll-up sleeves where necessary. No task is too big or too small.
● Forward-thinking and try anything attitude to get this brand where it needs to be.
● Beauty experience is preferred but not required