The Solution Specialist will actively and aggressively promote and sell eVestment products to the broader community, while also coordinating these efforts with eVestment's regional Field Representatives and Client Success Managers. This highly visible role is ideal for a motivated individual who enjoys making presentations and sales calls to key decision-makers (senior leadership, C-level) as well as mid-tier associates and has a proven ability to read an audience and build trust, confidence, and credibility among strategic partners and prospective clients.
The Solution Specialist is an expert in the eVestments Insights and OMNI solutions and is expected to design tailored business cases for prospects, showcasing and quantifying the value of working with eVestment. The Solution Specialist is relied upon for superior technical knowledge and is responsible for educating and updating the regional Field Representatives and Client Success Managers with sufficient product knowledge to assist in the overall sales and post-sales efforts. Solution Specialists are expected to actively contribute to marketing, product development, and strategy for the Insights and OMNI solutions. Reports to the Head of Solutions Specialists.
- Knowledge: Having in-depth expertise, uses skills to contribute to resolutions on critical issues and design matters.
- Complexity: Contributes to issues that impact design success, products or technologies. Begins to build formal networks with key decision makers.
- Supervision: Acts independently to determine objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Serves as a mentor to others and advocates best practices.
Essential duties / functions:
- Prepares and delivers tailored presentations to prospects and clients on a daily basis
- Works closely with the Sales team to identify, develop and close new business opportunities
- Works closely with Client Success Managers through the onboarding of new clients and post-sale engagements to maximize client retention
- Participates in conferences and client events to promote Evestments portfolio of solutions
- Travels abroad for key prospect and client meetings as needed
- Works with product and strategy teams to enhance solution design and value proposition
- Offers product knowledge and expertise to the overall organization
- Conduct all business in accordance with eVestment policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Outstanding stakeholder presentation skills
- Knowledge of financial markets and/or fintech industry
- Willingness and ability to travel (domestic and international)
- Highly proficient with MS Office, including excellent PowerPoint skills
Education and Experience required:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related area such as Finance, Business, or Mathematics
- Minimum of 5 years direct Sales experience
- Relevant experience working with subscription-based technology, SaaS, or at an asset management or investment consulting company.
- A CFA qualification or a finance-related postgraduate degree would be beneficial
- Demonstrates knowledge of product and industry
- Recognizes competitor products and services with understanding of strengths and weaknesses
- Understands and articulates value of eVestment solutions including features, applications, and benefits
- Understands customer requirements, expectations, and needs to drive competitive advantage and sustainable value
- Identifies customer value drivers by listening and using exploratory questions
- Creates and leverages a network to bring insights and solutions
- Demonstrates self-sufficiency to address challenges / obstacles
- Embraces and leverages eVestments tools and technologies
eVestment is a leading fintech firm headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with offices around the world. Our primary goal is to transform the institutional investment industry though data, insights and innovative technologies. Consistently ranked as a top workplace, our environment is fun, smart and energetic. We hire self-motivated people and provide them with exceptional opportunities for development through on-the-job learning and benefits like tuition reimbursement. From full medical to matching 401k and even pet insurance, we understand the critical work-life balance needed for success doesnt stop inside our walls. Oh, did we mention additional perks like catered lunches every week and regular team-building activities?
If you are interested in joining the team, please submit your resume. We look forward to speaking soon.