eTitle is seeking a Florida licensed Commercial Real Estate Attorney in the Ft. Myers area to support our growing residential and commercial real estate transaction group. If you are looking to grow with an innovative and dynamic firm, we would like to hear from you. We have energetic plans to grow eTitle business and revenue within three years in this market.
eTitle is a full-service title company providing expert title insurance and real estate settlement services for residential, office, multi-family and mixed-use properties. Founded in Michigan in 2000, our initial focus was to provide title insurance coverage for financial institutions and their agents in the default service industry. We have since expanded our geographical and customer focus to serve multiple states in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. Today, we provide superior title coverage and escrow services for the benefit of financial institutions, brokers, developers, builders, realtors, attorneys and other parties with a wide variety of real estate objectives. We also provide abstracting, land research and tax search services for a variety of clients including government, construction, energy companies, railroads and title companies.
· To act as a liaison between underwriters’ (First American, Fidelity National, Old Republic and Westcor) attorneys and eTitle.
· Research title underwriting regulations and standards in new states and train eTitle staff as needed
· Take the lead in getting appointments in new states, including obtaining appropriate business licenses, projecting remittance and meeting with underwriters.
· To stay current on regulations in all states and oversee compliance and adherence by communicating and training as needed on changes for eTitle staff.
· Knowledgeable and subject matter expert on closing disclosure standards, HUD-TILA, TRID.
· Law degree from a top law school
· Licensed to practice law in Florida with 5 – 10 years experience, multiple states preferred
· Thorough understanding of commercial and residential title standards
· Solid claims experience and the ability to represent and defend eTitle against claims.
· Ethical business mindset in concert with our Company values.
· Demonstrated administrative skills ability required (maintaining required reports, use of information technology appropriately to save time, etc.)
· Must be self-starter with ability to work independently, highly-motivated, with a strong work ethic and a commitment to company values.
· Superior ability to effectively and efficiently communicate both verbally and in writing at all levels.
· Well networked professionally.
· Possess knowledge of technology including common software platforms used by the organization such as Microsoft Office, SoftPro, operations, title and billing solutions.
The Ideal candidate will have the following background and skills:
· Organizational Skills – Ability to secure resources to meet goals and deadlines; can coordinate plans and a course of action to ensure that work is completed efficiently, on-time and within budget; able to manage own time, develop action plans and evaluate results.
· Functional/Technical Knowledge – Solid understanding of the title industry at both a residential and commercial level; deals with concepts and complexity comfortably; exhibits a high level of functional and/or technical proficiency.
· Networking – Active participation in professional organizations related to the banking and real estate industry, such as ALTA and Attorney Groups.
· Entrepreneurial mindset – an ability to operate in a fast-changing environment where being nimble and quick is an advantage.
Orlans Core Purpose
· To provide SIMPLICITY where complexity exits; to apply PRECISION where process exists.
Compensation and Benefits
· Compensation will consist of a market based salary along with annual bonus potential based on individual, department and company performance.
· Benefits include Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO with Medical/Dental/Vision/Rx coverage; STD/LTD and 401(k) Plan with company match. Paid Time Off (PTO) provided along with Holidays.
For more information on eTitle please visit www.etitleagency.com
Equal Opportunity Employer