- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Please find details of the position listed below. This position is time-sensitive and will require a swift response from interested candidates
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Lift, carry and move boxes/bins of documents within the Warehouse and between departments.
- Breakdown of received shipments.
- Data entry of received shipments and of paper files.
- Use non-motorized equipment such as carts and dollies.
- Assist with other duties as required
Hours : 8:30am -5:00pm
Contract Duration : 6 months
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate professionally with fellow team members and with operators from other departments.
- Alert in a high-risk environment. Awareness of health and safety procedures and body ergonomics.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, carry and move 50+lbs.
- Knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel
- Present a professional image at all times.
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to follow-through on instructions efficiently.
- Minimum Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent or work experience
- Forklift Certification / License required
- Reliability Security Clearance
Working Environment and Physical Demands Analysis
- Warehouse environment.
- Periods of high volume with tight timelines.
- Long periods of stationary standing and observation.
- Prolonged periods of repetitive movement of 50lbs+ boxes and bins.
- Handling of non-motorized equipment, such as flat dollies
To Keep Our Staff as safe as possible, we've installed plastic barriers where necessary and provided masks, gloves and sanitizer.
eTempsNow StaffingWhy Work Here?
Great Team & Great Work Environment
145 Industrial Pkwy S Aurora OntarioAurora, ON
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at eTempsNow Staffing