We are looking for a Candidate with Strong experience in administration of Azure-based cloud infrastructure and Windows Active Directory. Exposure in developing and designing the Azure Platform (Cloud, Compute, Network, Storage, Caching, Security, Backup/Restore & troubleshooting) for servers and databases.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strong experience in implementing, monitoring and maintaining Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to Compute, Storage, Network and Security.
- Strong knowledge of Backup, Restore, Recovery and high availability strategies for Microsoft Azure environments.
- Strong knowledge of IaaS and PaaS services.
- Windows Server and SQL database creation, configuration, upgrade, migration and patching.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving Azure environment performance issues, connectivity issues, security issues, etc.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot Azure server and SQL database related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resources.
- Strong understanding and background of working with a complex Active Directory, LDAP and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures, and processes.
- Advanced knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Kerberos and Windows Authentication.
Availability to provide after-hours/on-call support, as needed, for a fast-paced operational environment.
- Technical documentation skills required
Education: Minimum of a 2-year college degree in a related field PREFERRED
Experience: 1 or more years of experience in the field
Certification(s): Security + CE, Microsoft Server 2012 or Azure Certifications
Citizenship: Candidate must be a US Citizen
Clearance: SECRET Clearance REQUIRED.
Job Type: Full-time
Our core competencies are (1) Systems Engineering & Integration Services; (2) Information Technology Services; (3) Information Assurance & Cyber Security Services; (4) Cloud Services; (5) Business Services and (6) Products.