eSUB, Inc. a private SaaS company located in the San Diego, California, is looking for an individual who is results driven, bold and passionate; who is enjoys being part of helping people through their professional journey; and who is constantly curious, have a thirst to for knowledge to refine their skills. If you fit this description and experience recruiting for technical and non-technical roles, we invite you to apply.
Learn more about us on https://esub.com/
This role’s primary responsibility:
The Recruiter is primarily responsible for helping the company grow our teams. This role is responsible for sourcing, screening, and providing a short list of qualified candidates for technical and non-technical roles. In addition, this role will network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. You will help build a strong tech and non-tech pipeline to help hire and retain skilled employees.
Note: This position is a contract position; part-time - less than 30 hours a week.
As a Recruiter you will:
- Conduct intake meetings with applicable mangers to understand what they are looking for in a candidate and what key skills and experiences will make the selected candidate be successful in the applicable role(s).
- Write and post job descriptions.
- Source potential candidates.
- Review resumes and identify potential candidates to be considered.
- Perform the initial phone screens to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Coordinate initial phone interviews for technical positions with applicable hiring manager.
- Coordinate initial phone interviews for non-technical positions with Chief of Staff.
- Coordinate all in-person interviews and provide the necessary communication to the candidates and the interviewers.
- Facilitate the in-person interview to ensure all participants have a copy of the candidate’s resume, understand the interview schedule, understand who will be participating, and where the interview session(s) will be held.
- Efficiently track the recruitment process and the candidates being considered for each position. Accurately disposition the candidates throughout the whole process.
- Ensure and great candidate experience and employee experience through the whole recruitment process..
To succeed in this role, you should:
- Proven work experience as a recruiter or technical recruiter.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, skype, and structured).
- Technical expertise with the ability to understand and explain job requirements for technical positions.
- Familiarity with Ziprecruiter and tracking candidates.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation.
To rock this role, you should:
- Have experience hiring for SaaS companies.
- Proven success in filling technical position.
- Experience in a startup environment where one learns to be agile, adaptable to a dynamic environment and to understand that collaboration and transparency through trust lead to better alignment cross-functionally and better results.
- Have the following skills/qualities: advanced level of communication, critical thinking, excellent self-discipline, and a healthy level of self-confidence.