Our growing SaaS company is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to play a key role on our Marketing team. This would be a great opportunity for a success-driven professional with 1 to 3 years of marketing experience wishing to learn Marketing Automation (MA) and Salesforce.com (CRM) as well as create demand generation content.
Are you results-driven, bold and passionate about making a difference? Do you energize the people you work with? Does the idea of becoming a marketing guru excite you? Are you tech savvy? If you fit this description, the job may be for you!
The position is based in our San Diego (UTC) office. Under the direction of the Marketing Director, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for having fun and bringing a can-do attitude with his/her job responsibilities. We have a casual work environment with room for advancement within the company.
This role’s primary responsibility:
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Marketing Team in the development and implementation of marketing and lead generation and demand generation campaigns, tracking sales and activity data, supporting events, writing blog articles, and maintaining databases and preparing analysis reports.
As a Marketing Coordinator you will:
- Show up each day with a positive attitude to make a difference among our team!
- Live/Love Marketo Lead Management and Salesforce.com CRM – Daily activities!
- Support eSUB’s Industry Trade Show and Association Events calendar.
- Build campaign assets (emails, landing pages, lists) and reports.
- Leverage the wealth of data available to help design and tailor marketing programs that build intimacy, deliver Value and drive customer success - Data Management.
- Identify opportunities to nurture customers based on which features are under-utilized.
- Stay informed on our customers’ business issues, industry trends and competitive offerings.
- Various administrative duties and market research.
- Contribute to our Content Marketing strategy as needed.
To succeed in this role, you should:
- Have 1-3 years of successful marketing and communications experience in a B2B or B2C company.
- Be excited about learning and mastering Marketo Marketing Automation software.
- Have great interest in learning and mastering Salesforce.com CRM.
- Have experience working with trade shows, associations and vendors to facilitate live events.
- Have advance use of MS Office products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Photoshop) and Adobe Photoshop.
- Be willing to adapt, learn, and continually refine your skills.
- Have great work ethic and desire for success and growth.
- Be laser focused your goals and professional development.
- Have passion and conviction to introduce new technology to marketplace.
- Have proven ability to communicate effectively through telephone and email.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
It would be really cool if you have the following experience:
- Experience in a startup environment.