eSUB, Inc. a private SaaS company located in the San Diego, California, is looking for two Development Managers who are results driven, bold and passionate; who enjoy and has the proven experience building high performance teams that deliver consistently; and who understand the importance of metrics and collaborating across the organization to achieve successful business outcomes. If you fit this description and are motivated, able to take high-level direction and execute on it, a great communicator, have a deep understanding of technology, and have a servant-leader mindset, this job may be for you.
This role’s primary responsibility:
The Development Manager’s is primarily responsible is to build and lead an engineering team and execute on company initiatives.
As a Development Manager you will:
- Lead an engineering team with on-site and remote team members.
- Create and maintain a culture of excellence within her/his team.
- Mentor and coach software engineers.
- Contribute to engineering department strategy, goal setting, processes, and budget.
- Communicate clearly within the team and throughout the organization.
- Provide input into technical decisions such as architecture, design patterns, and coding practices.
- Provide administrative management for team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
To succeed in this role, you should:
- 10+ years in full-lifecycle software engineering.
- 5+ years as a manager in an engineering organization.
- 5+ years as a developer on a multi-person engineering team.
- Demonstrated success in mentoring and coaching engineers.
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile principles and practices.
- Strong skills in interpersonal relationships and team building.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Experience managing with on-site and remote team members.
- Ability to engage throughout the department and the company to achieve goals.
To rock this role, you should:
- Have extensive work in commercial software – off the shelf delivered on premise or SaaS.
- Have hands on development experience with the Microsoft technology stack.
- Have extensive experience with cloud product development and release.
- Have direct experience with transitioning from classic web application architectures to more modern architectures such as microservices.
- Have experience with CI/CD – both constructing the pipeline and establishing best practices.
- Have angular experience.
- Have mobile application experience – iOS, Android, or both.
- Have database experience particularly SQL.
- Have a zure experience.
- Have construction industry knowledge.