eSUB, Inc. a private SaaS company located in the San Diego, California, is looking to fill a CRM Business Analyst role with an individual who is results driven, bold and passionate; who enjoys working cross-functionally to support the achievement of corporate key objectives; who is extremely analytical and understands the importance of data and metrics in the decisions made for an organization; and has proven success in establishing rapport and building respectful relationships.
If you fit this description, have experience in Salesforce.com administration, and at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, this job may be for you.
This role’s primary responsibility:
The CRM Business Analyst is responsible for the daily management and optimization of major platforms (Salesforce.com Enterprise, Marketo, integrated third-party apps) and data sources driving eSUB’s sales, marketing, and service programs. Managed activities include, but not limited to frequent target audience build, segmentation, campaign creation, dashboard creation, workflow implementation and analysis. This is a cross-functional management position dedicated to bringing enthusiasm and performance improvement across departments.
As a CRM Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
Data & CRM Management
- Continue to implement our customer journey framework for prospect acquisition thru-customer expansion.
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day changes to the CRM and marketing database, including service inquiries, demographic information and status changes.
- Manage vendor resources and partnerships across a variety of business and marketing stakeholders.
- Frequent ZoomInfo Workbench and data append initiatives (SIC, DUNs, Industry, Titles, Installed Tech, Revenue) to optimize prospect profiles.
- Manage existing integrations and implement new system integrations to SFDC.
- Execute SFDC migration from Classic to Lightning platform in Jan 2020.
Data Analysis & Optimization
- Define, analyze, and optimize acquisition KPIs by source, segment and velocity
- Review data on customer demographics, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Optimize existing data strategy to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Help drive successful lead generation efforts and reporting on campaign and business results.
Marketing Automation Rules and CRM
- Ensure seamless integration of database entry points and relevant nurture programs. Management of 50 Salesforce.com Users, Multiple Roles and Profiles.
- Ensure CRM workflows are in lockstep with marketing and sales engagement objectives
- Ensure sales territories, market segments are properly supported in rules engine as requested.
- Work hand-in-hand with Marketo Certified Expert to ensure exceptional campaign execution and tracking.
- Provide daily lead assessment and ensure lead flows (automated or manual) meet velocity goals.
- Be a self-starter who proactively identifies problems, proposes solutions, and addresses them.
- Provide thought leadership and vision for optimizing foundational platforms to drive sales and client engagement initiatives.
- Help turn data into actionable insights.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
- At least five (5) years of experience in the same field
- Advance knowledge and experience as an administrator of Salesforce.com Enterprise and Lightning
- Expert experience with SFDC and Marketo Environment
- Expert experience in using Data platforms for data appends, data hygiene and using SFDC data loader
- Experience with Data Management best practices
- Knowledge/Experience in Analytics / SaaS tools and providing analysis to management.
- Strong project management skills, demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously, and track record of partnering successfully with other teams.
- Strong attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving
- Strong problem solving and collaboration experience
- Strong analytical skills and experience reviewing metrics and drawing conclusions based on data provided.
- Experience working for a company that provides a SaaS business solution
- Experience working in the construction industry as a subcontractor/project coordinator a plus
- The candidate must possess a "passion for excelling", and demonstrate it daily
- Professional demeanor and polished communication skills (excellent verbal & written skills)
- Outgoing personality with excellent verbal and written skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and strong Word experience.