Senior IT Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are:
ITonDemand is a leading provider of IT Managed Services. We are passionate about designing and delivering the best technology solutions enabling our clients to thrive and flourish. We are a fast-growing, highly driven service culture looking for a Senior IT Account Manager who is inspired by success and providing excellent customer service to our current client base and uncovering new clients.
The successful candidate is an individual who possesses a strong competitive drive, a “can-do” attitude, high energy and a self-motivated drive.
Below are our core values and are the positive attributes that will enable you to be successful:
- Can Do Attitude!
- Be Curious
- Own It: Integrity, Hard Work
- Communicate Clearly, Consistently
- Team First
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS A SENIOR IT ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Managing sales and marketing efforts to sell IT services to companies in the Detroit/Livonia, Michigan market.
- Direct and manage the development and implementation of IT solutions and services.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, expand current business, and identify new opportunities within the IT managed services marketplace.
- Identify client's technical needs and provide solutions by utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Sell IT managed services, projects, consultant, and augmented staffing to new and existing clients through cold calling, conducting in-person meetings, networking activities, and partnering with vendors and manufacturers.
- Demonstrate excellent sales, negotiation, communication, and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals as defined by Leadership.
Sales Execution Skills:
- Execute sales strategy by identifying customer needs and selling the appropriate hardware/software and managed services to companies in the Detroit/Livonia, Michigan market.
- Develop business through multiple marketing and sales techniques including but not limited to cold calling, conducting in-person meetings, and partnering with vendors or manufacturers.
- Maintain a targeted understanding of customers’ business showing the ability to assess customer needs, buying cycles, and creating strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
- Meet or exceed annual sales margin goals as defined by management.
- Adhere to sales process including but not limited to pipeline development and accurate forecasting via internal tools.
- Perform extensive proposal writing and prepare sales information for customers.
Account Management Skills:
- Manage individual sales objectives to include sales orders and billing activities to support quarterly goals.
- Manage on-going customer account relationship to include updating account information in company systems and resolving customer satisfaction issues.
- Must have people skills and be able to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to generate client and partner referrals and follow up on them.
- Work with IT Administrator to ensure that quotes are provided, and order requests are processed accurately and with engineering team to accurately scope projects.
- Develop and maintain solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers of our client-base.
- Understand each client’s business model, map their organization and identify their unique technology needs.
- Strong persuasive abilities, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency are critical to this position.
Strategic Planning & Presentation Skills:
- Performs deep analysis of account base to determine key areas of opportunities.
- Develop & execute marketing and business plans to drive revenue and profits.
- Presents a Quarterly Business Review (QBR) to Director of Operations each quarter which will focus on past performance and expectations of current quarter, analysis of pipeline, key wins, and personal improvement goals.
- Provide in-depth customer technology roadmap and work to uncover new sales opportunities.
· 5 to 10 years of demonstrated success in selling IT services with a quantifiable track record of identifying and closing new clients.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Stack and ConnectWise.
- Ability to learn.
We offer a competitive salary with commission and bonus opportunities, medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k).
eResources LLCWhy Work Here?
Just looking for a job? Sorry, we're not for you. Looking for a winning team to join? Check us out.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for a spot on our phenomenal team of individuals. There's nothing more fulfilling than working with dedicated, hard working, intelligent individuals that seek to bring a positive change to the world. We are all about excellence and disruption. We are passionate about technology as a set of tools to enable organizations to scale. But we recognize that all organizations are only as good as the individuals working together to accomplish something great. Join us!