IT Help Desk / Systems Engineer with MSP Experience (Level 2/3)
ITonDemand a Division of eResources is looking for a Level 2/3 Systems Engineer to join our Managed Services Support Team.
**Please read the entire post in detail, and make sure to reply with all information requested. Please do not apply for this position if you do not have the necessary skills and qualifications below. This position is for an experienced IT Help Desk/Systems Engineer, preferably with experience working for a Managed Services Provider, or IT Company.
· Respond to customer support escalation tickets promptly, providing high-level technical support, while documenting resolutions daily.
· Provide on-site & remote support, with issues ranging from simple desktop configuration and network troubleshooting to firewall implementation and support/maintenance related to Windows Server, Exchange, & SQL.
· Manage Customer Windows Server environments that function in varying AD, DNS, DHCP, File, Print, Scan, SQL, Exchange roles.
· Manage Customer Network environments that include wired, wireless, VLAN’s, Firewall, and Edge Security Services.
· Actively collaborating in the development and maintenance of IT Support processes.
· Identifying infrastructure system needs and providing feedback for development.
Required Technical Skills & Experience
· A minimum of 4-5 years’ experience working in a technology/IT related field
· Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, & SQL
· Virtualization: VMware, Hyper-V
· Terminal Services setup and configuration
· Router/firewall configuration and management
· Microsoft Windows 10
· Microsoft Office 365 including Azure, Teams, One Drive, and SharePoint
· LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP, and Domain Controllers
· Wireless Network Configuration & Troubleshooting
· Printer/Scanner Setup & Configuration
Preferred Skills & Experience
· 2- or 4-year degree in a Computer Science/Engineering area of study
· Microsoft 365 Apps, Azure, Security Center, Endpoint Manager
· Experience working for an IT consulting or computer services company
· Microsoft/Apple/CompTIA certifications (A+, N+, Security +, MCP, ACP)
· Mac OS X troubleshooting & integration into Windows networks
· VPN implementation
· You must have a reliable form of transportation, a valid driver's license, and proof of insurance that meets the minimum requirements for your State.
· We place a strong emphasis on your past references, and your ability to work well with others. Please provide a minimum of 2-3 professional references.
What it takes to be an ITonDemand Team Member
· Self-motivated: You understand assigned goals and objectives and take pride in seeing them completed quickly and efficiently. You're driven, even when no one is watching. You own the problem.
· Exceptional communicators: You can communicate diplomatically and consistently with internal teams and clients.
· Tech-savvy, tech-smart: You've been tinkering with computers from a young age, track tech trends and products, and understand how to leverage technology. You can execute and prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Team-player: Comfortable providing constructive input and ideas to grow the organization, and you welcome feedback. "That's not my job." -- Isn't in your vocabulary.
· Hungry for growth: You thirst for more -- learning, achievement, and expertise. You enjoy exploring new products and services and crave expanding your knowledge base for the benefit of your team, and for yourself.
Are you ready to join the ITonDemand Team? We can't wait to meet you!
Why Work Here?Thank you for taking the time to apply for a spot on our phenomenal team of individuals. There's nothing more fulfilling than working with dedicated, hard working, intelligent individuals that seek to bring a positive change to the world. We are all about excellence and disruption. We are passionate about technology as a set of tools to enable organizations to scale. But we recognize that all organizations are only as good as the individuals working together to accomplish something great. Join us!
Just looking for a job? Sorry, we're not for you. Looking for a winning team to join? Check us out.