The Reporting Analyst is responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of custom reports in our Radiology Information System (RIS). This includes, but is not limited to design, customization, deployment, and working with our RIS Engineers to successfully support our RIS/PACS solutions. The main responsibility is to ensure delivery of customized report solutions completed in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with various team members to design custom reports for customers; involving MS SSRS Reports, Stored Procedures and SQL Queries and may work with additional solutions such as Tableau or Business Intelligence.
- Works with the Manager of eRAD RIS Support Engineering to determine what a project requires for the customer's specific workflow. The Manager of RIS Engineering is responsible for the timeline associated to the project; the RIS Medical Report Writer is responsible to follow the guidelines outlined by the Manager of RIS Engineering to ensure the project is on time and on budget.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of the position described above. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change duties at any time.
Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
- Strong report writing skills especially Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or Crystal Reports.
- Strong SQL knowledge and abilities (MS SQL 2008/2008R2/2012 and up) T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views.
- 2+ years of SQL and reporting experience required.
- Solid understanding of writing Joins in SQL Server.
- Understanding of working in remote desktop environments.
- Familiarity of working with support tickets and tasks.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills including speaking in front of others.
- Ability to communicate and educate complex technical topics via the written word.
- Ability to bring projects to completion.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Communicates, cooperates, and consistently functions professionally and harmoniously with all levels of supervision, co-workers, patients, visitors, and vendors.
- Demonstrates initiative, personal awareness, professionalism and integrity, and exercise confidentiality in all areas of performance.
- Follows OSHA regulations, RadNet and site protocols, policies and procedures.
- Follows HIPAA, compliance, privacy, safety and confidentiality standards at all times.
- Practices universal safety precautions.
- Promotes good public relations on the phone and in person.
- Adapts and is willing to learn new tasks, methods, and systems.
- Reports to work regularly as scheduled; consistently punctual with respect to working hours and lunch schedules, and maintains satisfactory personal attendance in accordance with RadNet guidelines.
- Completes job responsibilities in a quality and timely manner.
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, service, engineering, development, and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
- Works closely with all company team members to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
This position often requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, twisting, reaching with hands and arms, using hands and fingers, handling or feeling, speaking, listening and high level cognitive thinking. Must be able to use a computer and other office machinery including copiers, scanners and computer software. Also, must be able to lift up to 10 pounds occasionally. This position requires the ability to travel (~10% of time), drive a vehicle and utilize other forms of transportation.
An office setting associated with patient care areas and environments.
RadNet is an equal employment opportunity employer and treats all applicants and employees in a fair and non-discriminatory manner without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, gender-identity, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran/military status, qualified disabled veteran, marital/ domestic partnership status, religious creed, medical condition, sexual orientation, political activity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. RadNet does participate in E-I9 Verify.
Our EHR-Certified RIS (Radiology Information System) delivers multi-site productivity, real-time analytics, roving speech recognition and resource optimization.
eRAD offers a state-of-the-art PACS solution for radiology imaging workflow. With a flexible infrastructure, enhanced data security, advanced web technology and a modernized user interface, eRAD PACS Evolution takes productivity to a new level.