This position is remote, freelance with varying hours.
Copywriter – Freelance
We are looking for an experienced and talented Copywriter to join ePromos. Working closely with our marketing, ecommerce and traffic acquisitions teams, you will help the team evolve messaging and copy for digital media advertising, sales materials, communications and email.
- Work cross-functionally to build out messaging for customer-oriented segment campaigns
- Bring a fresh voice in crafting messaging for day to day needs across departments and platforms
- Apply trends in culture, business and technology to the latest creative paid ads
- Work with Merchandising to evolve our voice across eCommerce platforms and partner in creative ideation of collections and curation that connect with buyers
- Help craft an evolution of the ePromos brand voice and apply to refreshed materials including boilerplate, company overview and brand materials
- Create compelling presentations to gain consensus with stakeholders
- Manage a copy calendar for ongoing needs across a diverse range of channels
- 5+ years experience as a Copywriter, Content Strategist, or similar role.
- A portfolio that shows strong strategic and conceptual campaign thinking applied across a range of deliverables.
- Excellent project management, communication and organizational skills.
- Partnership with design stakeholders from briefing and initial concept, completing copy variations and decks on time that also consistently and continually raise the standard of our written tone.
- Working with Stakeholders (Marketers, ecommerce, Social Team, etc.) to understand their needs, then developing concepts and copy variations within the voice and tone that need to be represented.
- Work cross-functionally to build out messaging for upcoming tentpole campaigns.
- Ability to apply clear, differentiated, and scalable voice and tone across marketing efforts.
- Understanding of today's media landscape and how people engage with advertising
- Experience and passion for social media - short form social media advertising
- Experience in growth marketing creative
We do not accept resume submissions from third party recruiters.
Powered by JazzHR