Commercial Network Data Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The primary role of Commercial Network Data Analyst is to utilize data to perform diverse analyses on cost optimization alternatives for the company’s international logistics network. Will also be involved providing pricing to the Sales team for international and domestic mail, publications, and parcels distribution solutions. Analyst must develop a strong understanding of ePost Global’s logistics operations in order to provide accurate, competitive pricing and analysis. This position is highly collaborative and routinely interacts with other departments in the company in order to perform its duties specifically including: Sales, Customer Service, Operations, Dispatch, Billing, A/P, Export, and Finance.
Work is typically performed under minimum supervision, generating customized analytical reports with approval needed for pricing quotes/schemes generated. Commercial Network Data Analyst must be able to independently evaluate processes, gain understanding of internal operating processes, procedures, cost metrics and transportation market conditions, seek input from sales and other departments, and incorporate into overall work objectives.
● Develop routing schemes and quotes working with Sales, Finance, Business Development and others departments as necessary
● Work directly with all company departments to achieve routing and pricing objectives, including Sales, Customer Service, Operations, Dispatch, Billing, A/P, Export, and Finance.
● Manage and maintain proprietary pricing, costing, and routing databases and tools
● Interpret data and conduct technical analysis to determine financial performance, operational efficiency, and help drive business decisions
● Special assignments as request by management
● Develop customized reports as requested
● Contribute to achieving EPG business goals and meet individual goals/metrics.
● Must demonstrate professional behaviors at all times.
● Perform other duties as assigned
Job Knowledge & Skills
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Business, STEM or related field.
● Strong demonstrated analytical background and experience
● Advanced competency using MS Excel, SQL and other software to perform sensitivity analyses with available data.
● 3-5 years relevant work experience.
● Knowledge of eCommerce parcel and mail distribution, international logistics or supply chain logistics highly desirable.
● Able to communicate clearly and courteously with various stakeholders to ask questions, accurately gather data and convey results.
ePost GlobalWhy Work Here?
Teamwork environment, Industry experts with room for growth!
ePost Global is a technology enabled global shipping solutions provider. Our international parcel and shipping solutions allow businesses to streamline global distribution while increasing customer satisfaction. Our worldwide network, technology-backed support model and extensive knowledge of international shipping requirements provide a seamless experience with delivery reliability, accuracy and consistency.
225 S. Prospect AvenueItasca, IL
TechnologyView all jobs at ePost Global