A/P Specialist II
- $22 to $26 Hourly
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
As an Accounts Payable Specialist II, you will be part of the ePlus finance organization, responsible for processing invoices and travel & expense reports for payment.
- Timely processing of payables
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Code and enter invoices into applications accurately and timely
- Perform accurate and timely distribution of cash disbursements
- Print and obtain signatures on accounts payable checks
- Process employees' Travel and Expense Reports in internal applications
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Respond to inquiries regarding outstanding invoices
- File accounts payable documentation in an organized manner
- Assist with preparing and pulling documentation for internal or external audit requests
- Resolve problems and communicate effectively
- Provide assistance/training to other Accounts Payable team members
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
- Handle confidential matters and information professionally
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Experience with Great Plains software
- The ability to organize and produce detailed and accurate work Capable of juggling a busy schedule to accommodate last minute requests and meet tight deadlines, on a daily basis
- Good communication skills
Education and Experience:
- Associate Degree preferred High School Diploma or equivalent
- Four years of Accounts Payable experience or equivalent experience
The base salary range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between $21.63 and $26.44 hourly; however, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including commissions and discretionary bonuses, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. ePlus Benefits highlights can be viewed here.
If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Physical Requirements of Position:
Ability of finger dexterity to be used primarily to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together. Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and / or fingers. Speech ability must be at a level where one must convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly. Hearing ability must be at a level to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information. Visual ability must be average with ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery. Physical strength for sedentary work with sitting most of the time. May have to exert or lift up to 10 - 20 pounds of force occasionally.
ePlus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ePlus promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
13595 Dulles Technology DrHerndon, VA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh A/P Specialist II jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.