Sales Support Specialist
ePac LLC Chino, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ePac Flexible Packaging is a rapidly growing company with locations across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Indonesia. Built on break-through digital printing. ePac is at the crossroads of advanced technology and
manufacturing. ePac’s mission is to provide locally-based consumer packaged goods companies the ability to
compete with large brands with great packaging. Our customers are predominantly locally-based small and medium-sized CPGs, many of whom are focused on creating natural and innovative products for their consumers. Since opening our first manufacturing facility in 2016, our mission has been clear – to help small brands obtain big brand presence, give back to the communities we serve and contribute to the creation of a more sustainable, circular economy.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Sales Support Specialist manages customer jobs from order approval to finished product, including all front office and production aspects. This position is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in estimating for customers
- Creates and approves job tickets for the shop floor
- Assists the plant manager with any emergency problems
- Interacts with customers about projects in the shop
- Communicates with customers on updates for projected timelines for projects
- Manages trouble-shooting of emergency orders for customers
- Participates in morning meetings for production staff and front office staff
- Enters Customer Orders in ERP system (Microsoft PrintVis)
- Utilizes Salesforce to manage communications with sales team, customers and management
- Follows up on all customer transactions
- Insures CAR’s are created by quality department and communicated to customer
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Works closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sends out sample products to customers
- Packages orders for delivery
- Assists shop employees with tasks when staffing is an issue
- Performs other duties as assigned
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Customer service via phone, email and in person communication
- Pre-press and pre-press workflow knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of estimates and customer expectation
- Time management skills
- Basic IT structure knowledge
- Knowledge of a web to print order system a plus
- Deadline driven
- Sense of urgency
- Candidate should have a great customer focus, be action oriented, excelling in communication
- Candidate should have experience in Word, Excel and Google Suites minimally.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- 2-3 years of experience a customer service-related field
- Associates degree with relevant major preferred
- Computer data-entry experience
- Preferably 1+ years industry specific customer relations experience.
- Most of the time in a professional office setting with some regular time on the production floor.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee could be around, moving mechanical parts and vibration
- ePac believes in a collaborative and cross trained workforce and encourage all employees to learn all facets of our company. This role will have the ability to learn and train on operational functions throughout the company for career advancements
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Match - up to 4%
- Paid PTO and 10 holidays
- Bonus Potential - based on plant performance
ePac is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EEO Poster
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at ePac LLC