Sales Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ePac Flexible Packaging is a rapidly growing company with locations across the United States, Canada, Europe, Africa, and Indonesia. Built on break-through digital printing, ePac is at the crossroads of advanced technology and manufacturing. ePac’s mission is to provide locally-based consumer packaged goods companies the ability to compete with large brands with great packaging. Our customers are predominantly locally-based small and medium-sized CPGs, many of whom are focused on creating natural and innovative products for their consumers. Since opening our first manufacturing facility in 2016, our mission has been clear – to help small brands obtain big brand presence, give back to the communities we serve and contribute to the creation of a more sustainable, circular economy.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Sales Support Specialist manages customer jobs from order approval to finished product, including all front office and production aspects. This position is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
- Health (3 plans to choose from)
- Life & AD&D and Voluntary Life
- Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability
- Voluntary Accident, Critical Care, Medical Bridge
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) w/generous employer match
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Hardship Program
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in estimating for customers
- Creates and approves job tickets for the shop floor
- Assists plant manager with any emergency problems
- Communicates with customers on updates for projected timelines for projects
- Manages trouble-shooting of emergency orders for customers
- Participates in meetings with production staff and front office staff
- Enters Customer Orders in ERP system (Microsoft PrintVis)
- Utilizes Salesforce to manage communications with sales team, customers and management
- Follows up on all customer transactions in a timely manner
- Ensures CARs are created by quality department and communicated to customer
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Works closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
- Provides timely feedback to internal team members regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer service expectations.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sends out sample products to customers
- Packages orders for delivery
- Assists other plant employees with tasks when staffing is an issue
- Performs other duties as assigned
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Flexible packaging knowledge is preferred but not a must
- Knowledge of film substrates used in the industry is preferred but not a must
- Excellent customer service via phone, email and in person
- Pre-press and pre-press workflow knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of estimates and customer expectation a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- Basic IT structure knowledge
- Knowledge of a web to print order system a plus
- Must be deadline driven and have a sense of urgency
- Must be adaptable and flexible
- Must have a great customer focus and be action oriented
- Should have experience in Word, Excel and Google Suites
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer service-related field
- Associates degree with relevant major preferred
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Computer data-entry experience
- Preferably 1+ years industry specific customer relations experience.
- Most of the time in a professional office setting with some regular time on the production floor.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee could be around, moving mechanical parts and vibration
- ePac believes in a collaborative and cross trained workforce and encourages all employees to learn all facets of our company. This role will have the ability to learn and train on operational functions throughout
ePac is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EEO Poster
Powered by JazzHR
ePac Flexible Packaging
BusinessView all jobs at ePac Flexible Packaging