- Posted: over a month ago
ePac Flexible Packaging is a rapidly growing company with locations across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Indonesia. Built on break-through digital printing, ePac is at the crossroads of advanced technology and manufacturing. ePac’s mission is to provide locally-based consumer packaged goods companies the ability to compete with large brands with great packaging. Our customers are predominantly locally-based small and medium-sized CPGs, many of whom are focused on creating natural and innovative products for their consumers. Since opening our first manufacturing facility in 2016, our mission has been clear – to help small brands obtain big brand presence, give back to the communities we serve and contribute to the creation of a more sustainable, circular economy.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Account Manager supports the sales team in managing day-to-day activities of a group of named accounts, including managing client deadlines, identifying the client’s budget, developing and growing the business for those accounts. This position is responsible for articulating the value of our short run and quick turnaround digital flexible packaging solution and the problems we solve for our customers, leading/managing a sales process and winning new customer deals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage day-to-day client contact, strengthen relationships with the accounts and grow share of business from accounts
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Demonstrate passion for client brand and awareness of clients’ products/services, competitors, and target audience attributes
- Keep updated and detailed CRM records on accounts responsible to maintain
- Use salesforce daily on all accounts.
- Maintain relationship with customer service, prepress, quality, scheduling, planning to manage each account effectively
- Manage Accounts Receivables for your assigned accounts
- Prepare sales information for customers
- Establish buying influences, budgets and purchasing criteria for assigned accounts
- Secure and place orders taking into consideration delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment
- Develop customer retention and brand management strategies. Manage current customer relationships and contracts. Help to resolve billing questions and issues.
- Provide consultation and client services as a primary contact and advisor for clients, and follow through on sensitive issues in a responsible manner while maintaining confidentiality, including quality problems, r&d projections, and new product launches
- Develop an overview of each customer and identify all possible opportunities
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Team Building/Interpersonal Skills -Demonstrates competency by maintaining positive, collaborative, respectful and constructive interpersonal relationships. Understands and practices the principles of effective teamwork.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Prioritization/Flexibility/Adaptability -Demonstrate the ability to prioritize work assignments to meet productivity and quality standards. Adapt easily to changes in work assignments and environment, and is willing to assume additional responsibility and learn new procedures. Demonstrate effective organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- 5+ years of professional experience in a sales or related role (project management/sales management)
- Knowledge of networking environments
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Must be goal and detail oriented
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- RRSP Match - up to 3%
- Paid Vacation and 10 statutory holidays
- Bonus Potential - based on plant performance
Powered by JazzHR
ePac Flexible Packaging
BusinessView all jobs at ePac Flexible Packaging