Website Customer Service Agent
- Posted: over a month ago
- $35,000 to $50,000 Yearly
Get excited because eMerchantClub is hiring. Our products are incredible, our customers are one of a kind and our employees are outstanding! Not excited yet? No worries, after you read this company info and job description, this will be the fastest application you’ve ever submitted.
At eMerchantClub, we specialize in building, maintaining, and supporting our customers in growing their online business—our success focuses on offering affordable, easy to use websites with the small business entrepreneurs in mind.
We give our customers access to thousands of wholesale products that are stocked in state-of-the-art drop-shipping warehouses, all located in the U.S.A.
We design our websites for business owners' success in mind giving them maximum control even if they have minimal online or web experience. We pride ourselves in helping customers build an online business even if they may not have a technical background.Responsibilities:
eMerchantClub is seeking an outgoing, positive and supportive Website Technical Customer Support Agent to join our team! An ideal agent has a fantastic attitude, entrepreneur spirit, and willingness to learn. You will help resolve website-related issues for our members
- Provide great customer service and technical assistance to callers who are having issues and problems with their website
- Help members by explaining how to accomplish important tasks on their website admin panel
- Help Save customers that are looking to cancel.
- Solve problems and de-escalate situations to ensure ending the call on a positive note.
- Recommend improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Transfer calls to our sales team
- Previous experience in customer service or other related fields, with strong technical ability
- Patience while teaching inexperienced members how to make changes on their website
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Friendly on the phone
- Ability to multi-task
- Confidence to work independently, use good judgment, and find solutions
- Clear communication skills
- Just be a generally cool person
Can you sweeten the deal?:
· Knowledge of WordPress, Magento, Drupal, or other websites
· Design work
· SEO knowledge
· Previous sales, support or retention
· Great writing abilities
BusinessView all jobs at eMerchantClub