Are you looking to build your career? Do you need to constantly learn? Do you have a passion to solve technical problems? Do you enjoy providing onsite support and troubleshooting of client networks? Do design, upgrade and continual maintenance of client networks interest you? Do you appreciate the importance of timely diagnoses of, response to and resolution of client support cases, both onsite and remote? Does the analysis of networks and making recommendations for improvements, including Thin Client implementations, Server and Email Migrations, Managed Print Services, and PCI compliance, excite you? Are you comfortable documenting all the work you do for clients? And do you have experience configuring and managing Firewalls? Then have we got a job for you!
Now we know there is rarely such a thing is a perfect candidate, but if you meet most of these requirements:
- 1-4 years’ experience working as a network engineer or network administrator
- Experience working with Windows Server 2012 R2, Exchange 2013, and Windows 8.1 Professional
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, LDAP, DNS, VOIP, VPN’s and Network Security.
- Experience with desktop support and network troubleshooting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Preferred: Microsoft Certified Professionals, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE
- Knowledge of ConnectWise or another ticketing system preferred
- Valid Driver License
- Ability to perform after hours or weekend work related to customer’s environment and only when necessary
and can quickly learn what you lack, then don’t think twice, apply today at https://emazzanti.ninja/job-application/ Enter “FIELD NETWORK ENGINEER” under “Position” and Enter the Code FNE2Z under Job CODE.