Customer Success Partner - California
- Posted: 4 days ago
eLuma is the premier provider of live, online therapy services (also known as teletherapy and telepractice) and software solutions for kids and adolescents. We specifically provide online speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, mental health and school psychology services to students in K-12 schools.
With a national network of high-quality therapists & educators, an innovative software platform, and a game-changing case management system, eLuma empowers K-12 special education programs to provide related services in the most effective, cost-efficient and dependable way. eLuma is one of the fastest growing companies in this exciting niche.
We aren’t just offering another product, EdTech software app, or tech-enabled service. We are literally changing the therapy world for the better and creating a powerful social impact. You will work with the Founder/CEO and entire eLuma team to keep building and scaling a solution. The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) estimates that 45% of individuals with mental illness don’t get treatment they need, the National Institute of Deafness and other Communication Disorders (NIDCD) reports that 1 in 12 have disorders related to voice, speech, language or swallowing. What’s more, as the Baby Boomers continue to age, the need for skilled therapists in all disciplines will continue to increase. The world needs a solution to manage and resolve crisis level shortages and broken delivery systems. eLuma is poised to take this solution to the world. Come change the world with us!
This position is one of eLuma’s most valuable assets. The Customer Success Partner provides world-class solutions-oriented school customer & clinician contractor engagement while serving as the single relationship driver for customer projects, escalations, and reviews with a strong focus on providing maximum customer satisfaction, fastest time to first value, and contract expansion. The Customer Success Partner also plays a critical role as the relationship driver for contractor relationships with customers, escalation, and facilitating success through engagement with contractor teams at eLuma. The Customer Success Partner’s role is to positively impact retention and renewal rates through proactive customer and contractor success activities and advocating for the collaboration and success of both. This position ensures that maximum value is delivered with eLuma products and services by quantifying the value, driving adoption, sharing best practices, answering business questions, identifying opportunities, and driving progress toward customers’ strategic goals and objectives. This position relies heavily on personal accountability for results and a collaborative approach that brings the best to each and every customer.
eLuma is in a growth stage. We are looking for someone who is comfortable with ambiguity, quickly changing priorities and processes, and who is able to work in a very fast-paced environment.
This position reports directly to the Director of Customer Success. This is a full-time position and can be fully remote for the right candidate. As we are in a high growth stage, this role will evolve over time and duties and responsibilities may change.
- Owns the overall relationship between school customers, clinician contractors, and eLuma.
- Project manages the multi-departmental school customer onboarding process to ensure all onboarding tasks are completed.
- Manages a portfolio of accounts in order to achieve long-term success and ensure retention of portfolio.
- Assesses, documents, and tracks school customer health.
- Serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the school customer and clinician success.
- Facilitates support to clinician contractors through cross-team coordination to yield timely resolution..
- Provides feedback regarding clinician contractors to related teams.
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone and email requests for assistance from accounts in all school customer segments who may be experiencing problems with hardware, software, and service-related issues.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to school customers and clinician contractors in a timely manner.
- Builds relationships with school customers and clinician contractors to become a trusted advisor, oversees adoption of eLuma products and services, and promotes best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on their investment.
- Periodically evaluates “big picture” themes and patterns. Assists in driving resolution to prevent larger issues from occurring.
- Collaborates with other teams to achieve business and retention goals for both customers and clinicians.
- Works cross-functionally with other departments to document, and monitor within the organization, clinician contractor requirements per account.
- Becomes telepractice best practices expert to consult school customers regarding their own business goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in education as a related service provider, clinician, teacher, clinical director, or director of special education
- 2+ years of experience in customer success is preferred
- Proficiency in Google Apps
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Prior CRM experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service, presentation, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Able to be successful with ambiguity and solving the client issues, working across functional lines to advocate and solve issues for the client
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of special education or K-12 education industry
- Ability to travel up to 25% for team meetings, conferences, events, etc.
- Attending conferences and or meetings is an essential part of this role, which may require proof of full COVID-19 vaccination per CDC guidelines.
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Incentives and potential bonuses
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from Home
Please visit our website, www.eluma.com to learn more about us and apply today.
eLuma provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. eLuma is an E-Verify participating employer.
AddressDaly City, CA
BusinessView all jobs at eLuma, LLC