SAP CPQ Technical Architect - Remote
- Posted: over a month ago
As a Technical Architect at eLogic, you will deliver quality technical architecture design and development leadership for multinational corporations’ SAP CPQ implementations.
How will I have an impact?
At eLogic, we are rooted in delivering customer value. Your role will ensure the technical deliverables we build achieve this goal. You will deeply impact customers through quality delivery of sound technical architecture in SAP CPQ cloud development, along with third-party application integrations and components.
Technical Architects are a voice of technical leadership within project teams. They prepare, design, mentor, and review work done by other Developers; collaborate with Project Managers, Solution Leads, and Consultants to ensure project success; and advise and influence the team towards optimal solutions and approaches.
You will also play a part in eLogic’s culture of continuous improvement, working with our broader Development team to ever improve our methodology, guidelines, and best practices.
What type of person excels at this role?
You love delivering technical solutions, through both custom code and unlocking a native system capability. You lead, but also will dig in and write code yourself. You anticipate and address technical challenges head-on or escalate when support is needed. You’re assertive while remaining collaborative. You love learning and stay up to date with SAP’s latest developments.
What specific skills should I come with?
- Proven success as a technical leader on CPQ projects; particularly in large enterprise settings with complex system integrations
- 2+ years of experience working with SAP CPQ Cloud Development
- 5+ years of experience developing with python
- 5+ years of experience leading technical architecture of enterprise ERP or CRM systems
- 5+ years’ experience with configuration technology
- Knowledge of computer science/software engineering fundamentals commensurate with holding a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering
- Ability to communicate with clarity to technical and non-technical audiences
- Team-oriented, collaborative mind-set and approach
Who is eLogic?
eLogic creates smarter business solutions for manufacturers. We leverage decades of manufacturing experience, deep expertise, and recognition in key technology platforms (Microsoft, SAP, and others) and problem-solving methods proven over hundreds of implementations to transform the way our clients engage customers and realize value throughout their product lifecycle. We value brightness, diversity, talent, ethics, and high-achievement -- this is how we perform at our best.
What makes eLogic unique for advancing my career?
You’ll be part of a team that masterfully tackles difficult challenges.
We are of a size that you will have an impact. We count the Fortune 500 among our client base but are tight knit enough that your contributions will be foundational to our success. And we are able to remain nimble – iterating on how we do things takes days or weeks, not months or years.
You’ll work with co-workers you enjoy working with, in a collaborative culture where you can depend on others to complete what they commit to.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?