Sr. Full Stack Back End Java Developer - REMOTE (H1B Accepted)
eLink Recruiting Solutions, Inc. Norcross, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
The Senior Software Developer will be responsible for translating high level business requirements into fully functional code. Manage requirements and scope to ensure delivery of functionality in time and with high quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide technical subject matter expertise to software development teams responsible for systems designs.
· Coordinate with teams across the enterprise on the migration of existing IT services to the cloud; identify technical requirements, security requirements, potential issues, and work through these challenges.
· Participate and lead agile software development while working with Developers, Database Developers, Business Analysts and other departments to architect and implement new functionality.
· Develop moderate to large, complex application solutions by analysing and breaking down of system requirements.
· Responsible for quality control of all development deliverables.
· Develop, maintain and implement standards and methodologies for software development.
· Responsible for interpreting system requirements to design and application teams.
· Transform system requirements into technical design and application code base.
· Independently analyze moderately complex system requirements and translate to industry standard technical design.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· 8 years of experience in a directly related field.
· Java Developer with full development stack
· Expert in Cloud-Native Development, proficient in JDK 11, Spring Boot 2.x, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch and Integration using Microservice architecture
· Well versed with OOPS design concepts and good grasp of architectural patterns
· Hands-on experience with unit testing/integration testing tools like Mockito, Rest Assured, Cucumber.
· Familiarity with event driven architecture patterns.
· Git/Maven expertise.
· Working experience in building Images and Containerization using Docker, Docker Engine using an orchestration system like Kubernetes/Open shift
· Expert in designing and developing RESTful APIs, schemas, documentation using tools like Swagger and dev testing using tools like Postman
eLink Recruiting Solutions, Inc.Why Work Here?
Visit us at www.elinkrecruiting.com
eLink Recruiting Solutions, Inc., is an Atlanta based recruiting firm specializing in linking high quality talent to career opportunities in the Restaurant Industry within the US. Our talented team of Recruiters work hard to enhance our candidates experience by identifying high level career opportunities that compliment the talent, skills and abilities presented to our clients. Our goal is to maximize a successful hiring experience for both our clients and our candidates. For more information visit us at www.elinkrecruiting.com
TechnologyView all jobs at eLink Recruiting Solutions, Inc.