Nurse (RN/LPN) | Sign-On Bonus
eKidzCare Bethlehem, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
eKidzCare is seeking an exceptional Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to monitor all aspects of a child’s care while coordinating with health care team members to assess patient care plans.
This position is eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus, which is awarded after 40hrs of completed work on the case. Learn more about additional terms and conditions here.
Available shifts in your area:
- Extra income shift on Sundays and every other Saturday, from 6:30am to 3:30pm
- Part-time night shifts on Mondays and Wednesdays, from 10:30pm to 6:30am
Ideal Candidates will be expected to:
- Monitor all aspects of a patient’s care
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepare and assist with examinations and treatments for patients
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and measure the patient’s condition
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Health Insurance (full-time)
- Certification Training
- 401(k) Plan
- Supplemental Benefits
- CPR Training
- Clearance Coverage (FBI, State, and Childline)
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- GCU Tuition Discount
- Rapid Growth Company
- Employee Recognition Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Current credentials as either a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Valid AHA-BLS CPR course completion (CPR training is available if needed)
- FBI, State, and Childline Clearances (provided by eKidzCare, if needed)
- Recent Two-Step Tuberculosis or Chest X-Ray
- Reliable Transportation
eKidzCareWhy Work Here?
Working with eKidzCare isn't just a job. It's a chance to make the lives of our children & families more comfortable, enjoyable, & fulfilled
eKidzCare is a pediatric-focused home health agency providing high-quality health care options to children with medically complex health care needs. We are recognized as a leader in providing medical home health care to children with special needs. Using our experience and dedication to the pediatric healthcare industry, we make the lives of our children and families more comfortable, enjoyable, and fulfilled.