SQL Server Database Administrator
Long Beach, CA
Type: Direct Hire
Background check required for all previous employment proof documentation
Our client is leading Healthcare Insurance Service Provider.
Essential Job Functions:
· Able to install and configure the MS SQL Server, configure the SQL clustering
· Able to do the capacity planning based on the growth pattern of the databases
· Have expert troubleshooting skills on the SQL Clustering environment
· Monitor, maintain database systems and troubleshoot problems that may arise
· Maintain data integrity and security (manage roles and permissions of database users)
· Use tools like SQL Profiler for database tuning.
· Backup and Restore on demand
· Generate traces, execution plans, identify performance issues, deadlocks/contention and resolve them
· Develop strategies and implement solutions for managing back-ups, restoration and replication
· Should be well versed with the SQL replication functions and Change Data capture process
· Create and manage stats and indexes
· Ensure timely completion of the Databases regular refreshes keeping all the reporting environment in sync
· Manage production, QA and development database environments
· Create detailed documentation including diagrams of database infrastructure
· Learn relevant business processes and understand the data flow, criticality and dependencies
· Understand the ITIL processes
Worked on the tools like Attunity, SolarWinds DPA and Delphix.
Backup and restore tools like EMC Networker
Aplications Only from US Citizens & Permanent Legal Residents (GC /GC EAD)
Our management consulting services focus on our client's most critical issues and opportunities: strategy, marketing, organization, operations, technology and mergers & acquisitions, across all industries and geographies.
We bring deep, functional expertise, but are known for our holistic perspective: we capture value across boundaries and between the silos of any organization. We have proven a multiplier effect from optimizing the sum of the parts, not just the individual pieces.
In today's dynamic business environment there is a strong need for the organizations to become globally competitive. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) has become an important software tool for managing business applications across various industries. Customized ERP solutions that matches the business will definitely maximize the return on investment ROI of Organization. Implementing right ERP helps companies to manage their data more effectively, allows to streamline business processes, including quoting, planning, manufacturing, services, sales and marketing. It also includes activities like stock control, order tracking, customer service, finance and staff. The returns on investment (ROI) are achieved when the implementation procedures are followed properly, process have been streamlined, and all staff have been trained in the new system.