We are looking for highly motivated dynamic professional to fill a full-time position as an Office Admin/Executive Assistant.
Are you someone who is looking for a long term position? This position requires an individual who can work independently and has initiative. We also want someone who is a strong communicator and can keep the office running smoothly.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Effectively route incoming calls and take accurate phone messages
• Interact with customers in a personable and professional manner and be their first point of contact
• Create, manage, and monitor work orders to ensure timely and successful completion
• Provide clerical and administrative support to staff and executives
• Other administrative duties as requested by management
• Clerical duties - mail letters/packages, pick up mail, accept deliveries, order lunches, pick up parts, etc. Must be able to lift up to 40lbs. Valid driver’s license is required.
• Stock supplies and tidy office during the day.
REQUIRED SKILLS & SPECIFICATIONS
• Professional, friendly, and customer service focused is a must
• A problem solver with a can do attitude
• You must be detail oriented, organized, and highly accurate in your work
• Must have the ability to multi-task, plan, and prioritize independently in a deadline driven work environment
• Must have ability to fully adhere to ethical and legal requirements to maintain confidentiality of privileged, private, and sensitive information.
•Punctual, reliable, and trustworthy
• Strong computer skills required with experience working with the software including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Team Player that is not afraid to lead or follow when necessary
• Must have prior experience working in or managing a fast paced office environment
We want to see you grow:
We prefer to promote from within and have a number of growth opportunities in administration, accounting, and marketing. We support and encourage you to expand your skills.
Monday through Friday
8:30 am to 5:00 p.m.